ogre's 2011 Swamp Rat JK

So some other damage that occurred at the Cove. I rubbed a tree and cracked my drivers rear fender and broke my new rear license plate bracket. Fender will stay as it is, but I went ahead and ordered a JKS relocation kit for the license plate.  Finished the install today. 

e6a78e5084798ee61a460d5062892957.jpg

d184f990678eb3d9bb169e4060ff2147.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks like it’s been a year since I’ve posted last. Just a quick update

Installed the following in the last 2 weeks
Teraflex ball joints
JKS J-Spec 2.5” lift
JKS fixed lower control arms
JKS J-Spec shocks
OME steering stabilizer and relocation bracket
Rock Trix wheels

I have some Rock Krawler extended brake lines to install also. Not a must right now, but I’ll replace them before another off road trip.

77675298fb357b714c02916c6dada06b.jpg

Sold it. I've since moved to Wilmington, NC and felt like I should experience the coastal life. So, I sold the Jeep and will be buying a boat of some sort very soon. I don't think I will be without a Jeep for a long time, but I felt like it was a good time to make a change. One money pit for another. LOL! I will post any small shippable items I have left from the Jeep in the for sale section.

Sold it. I've since moved to Wilmington, NC and felt like I should experience the coastal life. So, I sold the Jeep and will be buying a boat of some sort very soon. I don't think I will be without a Jeep for a long time, but I felt like it was a good time to make a change. One money pit for another. LOL! I will post any small shippable items I have left from the Jeep in the for sale section.
Whaaaaaaat?! That Jeep was cool! But I'm sure you'll own one again, someday. I hope you find the perfect boat at an awesome price. I hope all is well, Alex!

Back