Author Topic: Jeep Presents  (Read 836 times)

Offline Jeepin_Donnie

• Club President
Re: Jeep Presents
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2019, 03:23:48 PM »
I purchased a SMITTYBILT X2O 10K WINCH WATERPROOF GEN2 AND FAIRLEAD from Northridge with some of my Christmas cash (it is almost $200 off currently!).  I really wanted to get a Warn Zeon 10-S winch but I didn't want to shell out 1200+ for it.  The Smitty gets great reviews so I pulled the trigger.  I have $400 left now for additional Jeep parts!   :cheers
Mods, they never end.  My rig needs a sponsor!  :)

Offline dave2002ti

• Member 2020
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2019, 06:29:34 PM »
Bought myself an auto trim removal kit from Amazon Prime for about ten bucks. Had a rear turn signal light go out and in the cold wanted a little assistance in removing the taillight housing. Didn't want to break anything.
Gawd a miss the good ole days when you just opened the trunk and turned the socket and replaced the bulb. It helped with a little bit of friendly persuasion. I replaced the other side back over the summer when temps were nice and warm and so were the body parts. No didnt go LED not worth the added cost and possible issues.

Dave Apker

I have thought about getting a trim removal tool.  Do you think it was worth it? Do you see yourself using it for even more jobs?

For the front headlights when a bulb goes out and I can also see using the various tools if I needed to pull out door cards etc  For $8.58 delivered I think it was money well spent for just the one brake light bulb.  Its not a professional set up but for any jobs I would do its perfect. Amazon Prime had at least 10 different sets at all price points.  Buy it it will come handy or help someone else.

Dave Apker

Offline DAMTALL

• Thread Jackin' 24/7
  • Committee: Events
  • JEEP stands for Personal Freedom and Happiness!!
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2019, 09:41:44 PM »
I got an AJT Design Injection Fob Case, an Omix-Ada Foam Blocker Seal Kit (for my leaks at the old foam), and a Hike-It USA Throttle Controller!
Big Mike - 2012 JKU Crush, 2.5" Teraflex Lift with Shocks, JKS Quick Discos, RockHard4x4 Skids and Evap Relocation Bracket, JCR Crusader Bumpers (mid-width front, mid-width rear), Teraflex HD hinge tire carrier, SmittyBilt h2o winch, 16x8 ATX wheels with 315-75-16 General Grabber AT2's.

Offline rebel4sale

• Club Member at Large
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2019, 07:57:10 AM »
I found a Hi-lift jack w/base and handle keeper under the tree this year :)

BN
- sent via courier pigeon
Carpe Diem

Offline Jeepsnbuses

• Member 2020
    • LinkedIn
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2019, 10:06:30 AM »
Wife bought me a super nice OTC front end service kit and some Irwin skinny/long needle nose pliers. And a new Eastwing ball peen. Nice tools.
2002 TJ Sport
Tow rig: 1973 Thomas school bus RV conversion. It's slow.

- Adam

Offline jwilson2598

• Webmaster
  • BOD
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2019, 12:03:25 AM »
Got a Gladiator T-Shirt, spare tire lock, and $100 Quadratec gift card.
Jeff

2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 35" Wildpeak AT3W, Warn VR12-s winch, Mopar winch guard, Redarc brake controller
2004 Wrangler Unlimited, 2" lift, 265/75/16 Wildpeak AT3W, Moab wheels, Mopar/AEV front and rear bumpers, JVC DDIN radio with backup camera

Offline RFH_98TJ

• Forum User
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2020, 11:52:31 AM »
98 TJ 4.0 Sport 5-speed - 4" lift on 35s, 4.56 on D30 with Lock Right and Ford 8.8 LS, Lots of welding

- Frank

Officers:

President: Donnie Herrity (Jeepin_Donnie) | Vice President: VACANT | Secretary: Robyn Alley (sticksout)
Treasurer: Danille Wilson (TJ Girl) | Member-at-large: Brit Nora (rebel4sale)

Board of Directors:
Dave Plummer (HAWAIICJ) | Sean McCready (Unl1mtd)
Jeff Wilson (jwilson2598) | Aaron Thomson (Jeep Freak) | Dain Wilson (Gr8Dain)

Founding Fathers:
 Jason Markvart (LNDSRK)  | Steve Scott (Islander90) | Josh Storer (Jastor)| Mike Finelli (BiggMike) | John Harper (Opie) | Andrew Harvin (HarvinJeep)

Disclaimer Statement:
All images from NoVaJeepers.net are exclusive to the Northern Virginia
Jeepers Association. Any reproduction of exclusive Northern Virginia
Jeepers Association material is strictly prohibited without written
consent of the Northern Virginia Jeepers Association. Jeep,
Wrangler, Cherokee, Commander, Compass, Patriot, Liberty, Unlimited,
Rubicon, SRT, HEMI and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked
to Chrysler LLC. NoVaJeepers.com, Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
is not in any way associated with the Chrysler LLC.