What did you do to your Jeep today? October 2010

I picked up my windshield light mounts from HI-Tech(a great shop), then installed the mounts and started to try to install the Hella lights. :mrgreen

mud-digger said:
lizreg said:
Had some guy do a demo on my Jeep for some kind of spray wax they use on the race track cars to repel water, dirt, grime, and oil. I have to say, I wanted a can....but it was two for $25.00.

that may be a worthwhile investment for you. we know about your attraction to mud puddles.

So true!! ;)  I regret not buying it now...lol!

Haven't done it yet, but will power wash the Jeep tonight before the WVU game in case the Hooters girls want to take pictures next to GTS DRTY or my 'I'd rather be Topless' sticker.    :mrgreen

lizreg said:
mud-digger said:
lizreg said:
Had some guy do a demo on my Jeep for some kind of spray wax they use on the race track cars to repel water, dirt, grime, and oil. I have to say, I wanted a can....but it was two for $25.00.

that may be a worthwhile investment for you. we know about your attraction to mud puddles.

the good news is that pressure washers will be on sale this winter.

mud-digger said:
tried to replace my leaky power steering gearbox. but nobody has it in stock. thankfully its still driveable.

are you still running the stock gear box? why not upgrade to a darango box instead?

Installed the SOLID Diff covers and lube lockers, front and rear.

Didn't seem to overfill either, was worried about that.

Was missing one bolt, but made due with a stock bolt for now.

TR_ said:
mud-digger said:
tried to replace my leaky power steering gearbox. but nobody has it in stock. thankfully its still driveable.

are you still running the stock gear box? why not upgrade to a darango box instead?

that was the plan. but nobody had the durango gear box i needed.

Special thanks to muddigger, lizreg, ravine, and subsonic for helping me get my  2.5" teraflex coil and spring lift kit on my rig!

Check out a product called Zaino. I have been using it since 1999 on everything I have owned, even my ATV. It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way.

lizreg said:
mud-digger said:
lizreg said:

Jrod said:
Special thanks to muddigger, lizreg, ravine, and subsonic for helping me get my  2.5" teraflex coil and spring lift kit on my rig!

Pics? I can't wait to see how it looks!

ravinejk said:
Jeff,Thanks for having us over.

Did you find that last bolt and nut to complete the job?

there seemed to be some type of problem at his house involving the last bolt on anything done. but we ghetto fixed it.

Back