What did you do to your Jeep today? October 2010

Well I managed to watch the sun rise, the moon set, the sun set and the moon rise all from the driver seat of my Jeep....and got really dusty 8)

Installed my newer stereo ( the one that came with my console) finally. Had to run a lot of wire to the area behind the dash. What a mess. And I now know how cruddy all 4 of my speakers are. Yay!!  Add something else to my shopping list.

Dain

Took it through Mother Nature's car wash on the way to work today.  Was free for a limited time.    (y)

fixed the radio i killed sunday.

damn mounting brackets for the speakers are shoot and they keep contacting the dash frame and grounding out.

Pulled the front drive shaft.. Looks like the cv joint? has gone bad.. the ball part on the head assembly has gone bad.. bleh

Had some guy do a demo on my Jeep for some kind of spray wax they use on the race track cars to repel water, dirt, grime, and oil. I have to say, I wanted a can....but it was two for $25.00.

lizreg said:
Had some guy do a demo on my Jeep for some kind of spray wax they use on the race track cars to repel water, dirt, grime, and oil. I have to say, I wanted a can....but it was two for $25.00.

that may be a worthwhile investment for you. we know about your attraction to mud puddles.

ravinejk said:
Recieved the lube lockers and pondered whether to paint the new Diff Covers or not?

I like the look SOLIDS have but all my other skids are painted red so I am painting this one as well

replaced the cap and rotor. and discovered the power steering gearbox is leaking around the pitman arm. looks like time for the durango gearbox mod.

Back