What did you do to your Jeep today? - Aug 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I know exactly where you lunched that nut from the spring hanger! And possibly tweaked that diff cover, too!

it was on Friday, when you took that middle/left-line up Crawler Ridge!
Very well could have been. Or trail 2 leaving where I hit my backside on everything.

The cover I had wasn’t keeping water out anymore. I needed something that works better during the summer when I have the Bimi top on. This is the Bestop cover. Basically same sail cloth as my top. Don’t care for how it bunches next to the mirrors. They are meant for the doors to be off, but all in all, during that rain yesterday, the inside stayed dry. I call that a win. Also looks a hell of a lot better than the big silver whole vehicle cover for the neighbors.

FF45CC3F-A297-42F4-B38A-C6EF76AAF485.jpeg

B56F1D12-FC63-41FF-A16D-9AB6A60C615E.jpeg

W
Finished installing the switch for my compressor. Put everything back together and the brand new hvac control unit (2 weeks old) stopped working. I’ve checked every fuse associated with it and they are fine. I can only assume the unit went bad from plugging it in multiple times since I didn’t splice into any wires from that plug. Warranty replacement from mopar is about a month back ordered. No heat or ac in the jeep is a bummer.
dc95146807e5ed3b9b2f12203293c293.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whos switch pod is that?

The cover I had wasn’t keeping water out anymore. I needed something that works better during the summer when I have the Bimi top on. This is the Bestop cover. Basically same sail cloth as my top. Don’t care for how it bunches next to the mirrors. They are meant for the doors to be off, but all in all, during that rain yesterday, the inside stayed dry. I call that a win. Also looks a hell of a lot better than the big silver whole vehicle cover for the neighbors.

View attachment 4852

View attachment 4853
I see you stayed withthe 35s:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 4852

View attachment 4853

I have the same cover for my JLUR. If you fold in the mirrors it doesnt fold up on the sides like that. Just need to pull it tight to hug the mirrors.

Replaced my headlights with a style I much prefer. New on left

Attachments

• EE331CA4-3D9C-45B1-973A-A75F702D63DC.jpeg
    EE331CA4-3D9C-45B1-973A-A75F702D63DC.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 61
I saw it being towed away! First time I have seen it that vulnerable since 2012 when I was having issues with the TCM and Manassas Jeep fixed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back