Hello from Gainesville.

Hey Joey, great to meet you and excited for you and your new Jeep. I am right down the road in Manassas. I just got my newest jeep this past weekend and will also be joining this group. I am looking to do some trail riding on the weekends.

Hey Joey, great to meet you and excited for you and your new Jeep. I am right down the road in Manassas. I just got my newest jeep this past weekend and will also be joining this group. I am looking to do some trail riding on the weekends.
It is nice to meet you as well. This is my first Jeep and I have always wanted one. I have always rented them when I went to the beach. I feel like a kid again and just want to go driving. Welcome to the group to you as well. I am looking forward to feeling more confident in taking my Jeep off road and learning it limits.

It is nice to meet you as well. This is my first Jeep and I have always wanted one. I have always rented them when I went to the beach. I feel like a kid again and just want to go driving. Welcome to the group to you as well. I am looking forward to feeling more confident in taking my Jeep off road and learning it limits.
Keep an eye out as I will be posting a new to Jeeping run soon. It will take place April 8 so save the date.

Back