Hello from Gainesville.

OBX Rumset

Blue Ribbon Coalition
VA4WDA
Good Afternoon. New to the group. My name is Joe most call me Joey. I like in Gainesville and have lived in Northern Virginia my enter life. Just purchased a Jeep and thought it would be fun to join a Jeep Group.

Thank you. I just bought a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited (Black on Black). Great condition and super low miles. I love the feel of the ride and it makes me smile to just want to drive.

Though one quick question. I did fill out the application to fully join the club and I was going to send in a Check. I forgot to print of the Application to send in. Should I redo it and print it off to send in with my payment?

Though one quick question. I did fill out the application to fully join the club and I was going to send in a Check. I forgot to print of the Application to send in. Should I redo it and print it off to send in with my payment?
Did you submit the application online? @sticksout (Robyn) should be able to answer best as she processes the applications. If you have paypal you can just send it that way and note your screen name. But if mailing, you may want to include a printout of the application with the check so it makes sure to stay connected.

Welcome Joey! I am right down the road between Woodbridge and Manassas off 234. Hope you can make it to our club meeting in a couple weeks.

Did you submit the application online? @sticksout (Robyn) should be able to answer best as she processes the applications. If you have paypal you can just send it that way and note your screen name. But if mailing, you may want to include a printout of the application with the check so it makes sure to stay connected.
I appreciate that. I did do it online. I totally forgot my screen name. I will do another one and send it in. Thank you so much for the help.

Hi @josephckwiatek

Yes, I did receive your application. You can just include a note with your name in the envelope with your check and all will be good.

Thanks

Thank you Big Mike. I am excited to be here and participating in future events. This is my first Jeep and it will be nice to meet others and learn more about my Jeep and its limits and feel more comfortable going off road.
If you have not already figured it out, one of the great things about Jeeps is that they come with lots of friends. :cool:

Back