Search results

1. BldyFrog

JJUSA Maine Mountains 2023

Good morning all. I know a few of us are going to JJUSA Maine Mountains next week. I plan to drive up to Portland ME on Wed and stay the night in that area. Reason is I am picking up my passenger at the Airport at 1230 on Thurs then we are headed to rego. For the ride back, I am dropping...
  2. BldyFrog

JLU Hardtop (coming soon)

2023 JLU hardtop with Freedom Panels will be available soon. Keep your eyes open and tell your friends.
  3. BldyFrog

Looking for some FOX ATS help

:jw I am installing a second hand FOX ATS Steering Stabilizer and am not finding what I need online. Looking for someone to send me pics so I can compare and figure out what to do. I have a Rock Jock high mount bracket installed but am unclear on how the stabilizer attaches to the tie-rod...
  4. BldyFrog

Community Volunteer Ideas

I mentioned this at the Nov meeting and have thought/discussed this with a few others in the group. When a few of us did a ride back in Oct in the Flagpole area, there was a group out there doing trail cleanup. So that got us to thinking, why cant we? So here are some ideas: 1) I can contact...
  5. BldyFrog

Wrapping the new rig

Anyone have a good contact for or have experience wrapping their Jeep? We are looking to change the color on the new rig and seek advice.
  6. BldyFrog

What did you do to your Jeep today? - October 2022

Got my Willys a brand new 23 Rubi garage partner. It's the wife's. Perhaps I can show it off at the next meeting.
  7. BldyFrog

4th Weekend rides?

Anyone? I am mostly free Friday afternoon till maybe Tuesday afternoon. Any trails planned?
  8. BldyFrog

Death by Ducking

Kevin had such an amazing time last weekend at Flagpole. He asked me at one point about the ducks so I told him the story. Later that night, I got notified on my phone of movement and someone being in my driveway. The neighborhood 2-3 blocks I’ve have been experiencing vehicle break-ins...
  9. BldyFrog

What did you do to your Jeep today? - April 2022

Although a temp fix till I get my quick disconnect on Sunday, I got my flag pole ready for Flag Pole tomorrow.
  10. BldyFrog

Camera Set Up Ideas

Good morning!  I was able to convince my wife to get a camera set up in order to record vball matches.  Of course the intent was to get one for wheeling.  I was thinking GoPro but I honestly have no clue.  So, looking for ideas for cameras, mounts, set ups.  And go...
  11. BldyFrog

Spacers?

So, when I was looking at parts for the lift and future 35's, as it stands now I should not need spacers.  BUT... dang I need to widen the stance of BldyJeep.  I got almost 4" off the lift and it looks a little sad with donut 33's.  My question is: If I use spacers now to widen the stance...
  12. BldyFrog

BldyJeep lift

:wrench and  :jw If all goes well, I will get my MC 2.5 kit sometime on Friday.  For those interested, I would like to install this weekend, 20 and 21 Nov.  I also have a few guys in the neighborhood that I am close with that will be helping/providing moral support.  Anyone is welcome to come...
  13. BldyFrog

Shocks for 2.5 lift

:jw  I am going to be getting the Metal Cloak 2.5 lift soon.  Since I have a WIILYS that came with the Rubicon shocks, should I replace them as well with the kit or is it really needed?  And do I need to get a new drive shaft as well? 
  14. BldyFrog

Rivet nut stripped

Got a rivet nut stripped inside. It also spins freely in the roll bar. Thoughts on how to fix? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. BldyFrog

JLU Armor

So I am new to building out a rig and am wondering what armor I am missing underneath. Front to back. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. BldyFrog

Bldy Willys!

So, after taking the family out to Peters Mill this past weekend, the wife said I need to get a winch, lift and compressor.  She had that much fun!  So, with that said, looking for ideas and what to start with.  I know I’ll need a bumper too. I am thinking priorities are: 1) winch and bumper...
  17. BldyFrog

Soft Top w/ Mesh Top under

Hello all.  I have a 2020 JLU w/ Soft Top.  I take that down as much as I can but would like an option to protect my head.  I wear a hat most of the time but it gets hot in direct sun or I just want to feel the wind blowing through my stubble.  So, does anyone have experience with a Soft Top...
  18. BldyFrog

Hello from Broadlands

:jw Hello all.  Just got back into a Jeep for the first time since 2008.  Got me a 2020 HellaYella WILLYS!  I am looking forward to breaking it in on the Peter's Mill run coming up and meeting others this coming Sunday at the July meeting.  I cant wait to start making it "my own" and have so...
Back