BldyJeep lift

BldyFrog

Member 2024
VA4WDA
:wrench and  :jw

If all goes well, I will get my MC 2.5 kit sometime on Friday.  For those interested, I would like to install this weekend, 20 and 21 Nov.  I also have a few guys in the neighborhood that I am close with that will be helping/providing moral support.  Anyone is welcome to come to laugh, help, poke fun, have a beer or two and probably pizza/wings. 

I have room for one (mine) in the garage.  There is room for one in the driveway on a slight slope.  There is very little room on the narrow road in the neighborhood.  I dont want to make it sound like you cant come over and work on your rig but I dont have the tool setup like a lot of you do or the space. 

I may need the following.  I can come out and pick up if not too far away or you can bring with you. 
6 ton jack stands (I have four 2 ton but they may not be tall enough)
impact wrench
sanity

Please let me know if anyone wants to get their hands dirty with me. 

21890 Windover Dr
Ashburn 
:cheers

We will be out of town this weekend, but if you need a set of jack stands we have 4x 6 ton, impact and torque wrenches, etc.  We are in Sterling

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I can probably stop by Sunday as well.  I also have a floor jack if you need to borrow it.  Just will need to pick up before Saturday as I wont be here. (you know where I live)
Cant wait to see it...
:cheers

WNDR-XJ said:
We will be out of town this weekend, but if you need a set of jack stands we have 4x 6 ton, impact and torque wrenches, etc.  We are in Sterling

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

SWEET!  Sending PM.  I can stop by this evening if possible. 

hello all. 

Thanks to Sarah and Kevin I should now have everything to do the lift.  Parts arrived this afternoon.  I will be starting the teardown shortly.  Anyone is welcome to stop by after 1000 starting Sat, tomorrow.  I have a few friends stopping by tonight but the real fun will be putting things back on.  Will post pics/progress laters.

21890 Windover Dr
Ashburn

Made great progress today.  Front is complete.  Will need help today, Sunday 21 Nov.  I will be up and moving around at about 1000.  The back is easier than front but an extra set of hands or two will work wonders.

:wrench DONE! 

Thank you Sarah and Kevin for loaning me some gear. I’ll get it back to you this week.

Thank you Aaron for being there answering my questions about what you did with yours.

Thank you Scott for the moral and physical support yesterday. It was much needed after the minor setback.

If/when I need to do another lift, I am definitely paying to have it done in a shop. Great experience and I learned a lot.

Back