Linked Events

• September Club Meeting: September 12, 2021

Author Topic: September Club Meeting - Sign up  (Read 1171 times)

Offline Nacho

• Club President
September Club Meeting - Sign up
« on: August 16, 2021, 07:33:11 AM »
 :hi

Our September club meeting is going to be at Silver Lake Regional Park in Haymarket.  Our July meeting was a big hit and I really enjoyed meeting a lot of new folks before Camp Heep.  Since this is an outdoor meeting, we will watch the weather and provide and update here the week of the meeting.

What: NOVA Jeepers September Club Meeting
When: September 12 at 1:00PM
Where: Silver Lake Regional Park in Haymarket, (38.8454466 ,-77.667217) or 16198 Silver Lake Rd, Haymarket, VA

We are going to be trying something new doing an outdoor picnic this month and you can contribute and participate to the potluck or BYO.  If you are interested in participating in our potluck, please sign up below with what you will bring and I will start a list.

Hope to see you all (and more) at our September meeting.

Main Dish:
  • BldyFrog- pulled pork & Jose_Q buns
  • WillysJeep23- Hot Dogs

Sides:
  • Sticksout - mac & cheese
  • richardsonkelly - Pasta Salad
  • WNDR-XJ - Blueberry Kale Salad
  • WNDR-XJ- Fruit Salad

Desserts:
  • I will bring a dessert- not sure what yet (Nacho)
  • Oakton Bubba- Brownies

Other:
  • Drinks- I have a few cokes and a case of Diet Coke from Camp Heep I will bring
  • Plates- big joe

:cheers
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 08:02:24 PM by Nacho »

Offline sticksout

• Club Secretary
Re: September Club Meeting - Sign up
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2021, 08:29:52 PM »
Put me down for a dessert but we may need to look at more then just two people bringing main dishes.
2001 TJ Sahara - black

Offline Nacho

• Club President
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2021, 07:13:40 AM »
Put me down for a dessert but we may need to look at more then just two people bringing main dishes.

I agree....did not mean to limit any of them to two people, that was just all the numbers I put down, but figured I would add as more people signed up.  Definitely do not want to limit desserts either.   :D

Offline DAMTALL

• Thread Jackin' 24/7
  • Member 2021
  • Jackin' Threads Since 2012
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2021, 09:10:19 AM »
Unfortunately, I will not make this one.  End of the Fiscal year in the Fed means I work most weekends in September!  Sorry folks!  Enjoy the day!  But don't feel bad for me.  Overtime money towards Jeep stuff  :tu  and my Virginia car tax  :fu!
Big Mike - 2012 JKU Crush, 2.5" Teraflex Lift with Shocks, JKS Quick Discos, RockHard4x4 Skids and Evap Relocation Bracket, JCR Crusader Bumpers (mid-width front, mid-width rear), Teraflex HD hinge tire carrier, SmittyBilt h2o winch, 16x8 ATX wheels with 315-75-16 General Grabber AT2's.

Offline Nacho

• Club President
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2021, 10:26:43 AM »
Unfortunately, I will not make this one.  End of the Fiscal year in the Fed means I work most weekends in September!  Sorry folks!  Enjoy the day!  But don't feel bad for me.  Overtime money towards Jeep stuff  :tu  and my Virginia car tax  :fu!

Yeah....car tax jacked up this year!!  :td

Offline JustOnlyME

• Member 2021
  • Forum User
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2021, 11:11:50 AM »

Didn't you already pay the tax when you bought the jeep?

Offline BLACKHAWKJEEP

• Member 2021
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2021, 11:19:25 AM »
Don't put me down just yet as main dish stuff but I can see to try and make one. Possible to put out a survey to see what people want for a main dish? I can cook a Lebanese dish and a different one but would love to see who likes what.

"... hey heim-joint, that's your name now!"

Offline Nacho

• Club President
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2021, 11:35:42 AM »

Didn't you already pay the tax when you bought the jeep?

VA has personal property tax that you have to pay every year...   :moon

Offline Nacho

• Club President
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2021, 11:37:23 AM »
Don't put me down just yet as main dish stuff but I can see to try and make one. Possible to put out a survey to see what people want for a main dish? I can cook a Lebanese dish and a different one but would love to see who likes what.

Not sure I have ever eaten anything Lebanese, but I like almost anything.  Others can certainly/hopefully chime in with their thoughts.

Offline RaptorJL

• Member 2021
  • Forum User
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2021, 02:41:44 PM »

Not sure I have ever eaten anything Lebanese, but I like almost anything.  Others can certainly/hopefully chime in with their thoughts.
Lebanese food is so amazing! I was skeptical when I first tried it but I am hooked. We eat it at least twice a week at my office!

Offline BLACKHAWKJEEP

• Member 2021
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2021, 02:44:19 PM »

Lebanese food is so amazing! I was skeptical when I first tried it but I am hooked. We eat it at least twice a week at my office!

Well well well. You've found the right person!  8) I can bring a Lebanese main dish, and see to make something else as well!  :lol

"... hey heim-joint, that's your name now!"

Offline RaptorJL

• Member 2021
  • Forum User
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2021, 02:46:02 PM »
Oh goodness that would be great! 3 of my coworkers are Lebanese and love trying all the new food they bring. Maybe I’ll bring an Ukrainian and American dish to have some variety!

Offline BldyFrog

• Member 2021
  • Forum User
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2021, 07:19:44 PM »
add me for a main dish....

Smoked BRISKET!

either pulled, sliced or whatever.  Will bring some buns too.

Offline Nacho

• Club President
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2021, 08:33:29 PM »
Two weeks out, please make plans to join us and sign up something good.   :tu 

Offline richardsonkelly

• Member 2021
  • Kelly
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2021, 10:45:30 AM »
 8)New to the group and looking forward to meeting everyone. I'll be bringing a pasta salad that has beans, veggies with a spicy dressing!
Bumble

Officers:

President: Scott Posti (Nacho) | Vice President: VACANT | Secretary: Robyn Alley (sticksout)
Treasurer: Danille Wilson (TJ Girl) | Member-at-large: VACANT

Board of Directors:
Dave Plummer (HAWAIICJ) | Sean McCready (Unl1mtd)
Jeff Wilson (jwilson2598) | Aaron Thomson (Jeep Freak) | Dain Wilson (Gr8Dain)

Founding Fathers:
 Jason Markvart (LNDSRK)  | Steve Scott (Islander90) | Josh Storer (Jastor)| Mike Finelli (BiggMike) | John Harper (Opie) | Andrew Harvin (HarvinJeep)

Disclaimer Statement:
All images from NoVaJeepers.net are exclusive to the Northern Virginia
Jeepers Association. Any reproduction of exclusive Northern Virginia
Jeepers Association material is strictly prohibited without written
consent of the Northern Virginia Jeepers Association. Jeep,
Wrangler, Cherokee, Commander, Compass, Patriot, Liberty, Unlimited,
Rubicon, SRT, HEMI and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked
to Chrysler LLC. NoVaJeepers.com, Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
is not in any way associated with the Chrysler LLC.