Author Topic: Free 4.1 Jeep engine cores (for stroker 4.0 parts) Culpeper/Warrenton  (Read 166 times)

Offline 1bolt

• Forum User
I have either 2 or 3 complete cores with heads/oil pans still assembled and some misc. crank shaft and 4.0 heavy bits laying around, these are far from working engines, they are outside under tarps in bad shape for over a decade, internals are in questionable condition but these would only be wanted by someone building a stroker, who was planning on machining the parts or for the iron scap maybe (no idea if iron scrap would be worth picking them up for).

I can not lift (bad back) so if you want them plan on bringing a buddy who isn't scared to help horse a few 400lb chunks of iron into your pickup.

Also going to be putting up some not free stuff in the classifieds today that might be of interest to get during the same pickup so check that out if interested.

Offline SkylinesSuck

• Forum User
Re: Free 4.1 Jeep engine cores (for stroker 4.0 parts) Culpeper/Warrenton
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 04:46:55 PM »
Are you letting people grab what they want or is it an all or nothing kinda thing?  I'm looking for a good head core and maybe a few other bits.

Offline 1bolt

• Forum User
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 02:33:00 PM »
yeah I'd like to at least get a whole core carted away. I am cleaning up my mini jeep junkyard don't really want to multiply it by parting out stuff. I might have some heads around though I'll let you know what I find as I sort through stuff. been around a decade since I paid any attention to any of it.

Offline SkylinesSuck

• Forum User
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 07:15:40 AM »
Thank you sir!

Officers:

President: Scott Posti (Nacho) | Vice President: VACANT | Secretary: Robyn Alley (sticksout)
Treasurer: Danille Wilson (TJ Girl) | Member-at-large: VACANT

Board of Directors:
Dave Plummer (HAWAIICJ) | Sean McCready (Unl1mtd)
Jeff Wilson (jwilson2598) | Aaron Thomson (Jeep Freak) | Dain Wilson (Gr8Dain)

Founding Fathers:
 Jason Markvart (LNDSRK)  | Steve Scott (Islander90) | Josh Storer (Jastor)| Mike Finelli (BiggMike) | John Harper (Opie) | Andrew Harvin (HarvinJeep)

Disclaimer Statement:
All images from NoVaJeepers.net are exclusive to the Northern Virginia
Jeepers Association. Any reproduction of exclusive Northern Virginia
Jeepers Association material is strictly prohibited without written
consent of the Northern Virginia Jeepers Association. Jeep,
Wrangler, Cherokee, Commander, Compass, Patriot, Liberty, Unlimited,
Rubicon, SRT, HEMI and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked
to Chrysler LLC. NoVaJeepers.com, Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
is not in any way associated with the Chrysler LLC.