What did you do to your Jeep today?-April 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlikely there'd be a crack if there wasn't some kind of twisting or pressure/load on it... I know you only recently installed it. did you examine it for cracks before installing? That will help us figure out if it's new loading since installing.

Does your transmission still have the torque arm? lots of people eliminate them on YJ's, and they shouldn't, because the lack can cause exactly this kind of issue (as well as wearing out the tranny mount quickly)

As long as you can establish what caused the crack and eliminate any issues, I think a JB weld fix would do the trick, otherwise it would be a short term fix, and you'll see the issue again.

IMG_7218.jpeg

Came home to a nice surprise after a long conference. The Cherokee now up to 11 badges

It will stay in the bag on my desk. Maybe someday I’ll head back there with a local guide to complete 2x.

Yeah I really like the Jeep badge, it just limits my badge capacity significantly. I am keeping the passenger side free for Moab.
I'd just remove the Wrangler sticker under it. The Jeep badge is too cool.

Installed the Echomaster Terrainview Underbody Universal 4-Camera Kit (EMUBCAMKIT) along with their 7” AHD Monitor (PMON-7022-AHD). Also substituted the kit camera mounted on my bulbar, with the 170-degree angle Stinger HD Universal Camera (PHD5N1). The cameras included in the kit are 140-degree angle.

Parking Lot Camera placement test of Echomaster Terrainview Underbody Universal 4-Camera Kit

Gravel Road Camera placement test of Echomaster Terrainview Underbody Universal 4-Camera Kit

Will do an actual rock crawling test this coming weekend at Rausch Creek off-road park.

The rear view is limited since I have a stock Rubicon. The rear view will be more useful after I get a lift so that I will be able to see my rear diff and tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back