Tire Rack Shipping

• Thread starter Thread starter L12graffix
  • Start date Start date
L

L12graffix

I ordered a new BFG KM2 on Tire Rack yesterday. The shipping for basic ground shipping was the cheaper then the express shipping from Fed Ex and the 2 day air options. The cheaper basic ground shipping had a shorter delivery date than any of the “faster” and more expensive shipping. Call me crazy but isn't that backwards. The delivery day was also for Nov. 1st. I get home from work today and to my happy shock is a shinny new tire waiting for me. :D Thank you Tire Rack and UPS!

The BFG KM2's off there are really cheap. 202 per tire with shipping for 35x12.50x15. Better than most places I was quoted at.

Quadratec is the same way... I always choose ground shipping and get it next-day! It all  has to do with where they're shipping the product from.

mikev said:
Quadratec is the same way... I always choose ground shipping and get it next-day! It all  has to do with where they're shipping the product from.

Same here, I ordered Mirror Movers from Quadratec and used the cheapest/slowest method and they arrived the next day. I believe they were shipping them from Philly.

I ordered my bumper from Q-tec and ground shipping said 2-3 weeks for delivery.  The next day UPS dropped it off around noon here at work.  I think they wanted $200 more for next day shipping too

Back