Questions

I second Bull Run 4x4. I had them do their 54 point pre/post purchase inspection on my Gladiator. They take pics of every area on your Jeep that they inspect. If they find any issues, they will provide recommendations. All pics and recommendations are in the final PDF report. I think total cost was about $130

I wanted used as I knew I wanted to mod it out eventually, I will be starting off with the interior before the big mods. I would love to do a lot of things myself!

Welcome to the Jeep world. One thing I always like to encourage a new Jeep owner to do that wants to get into wheeling is to modify the driver before you start messing with the Jeep. This is both getting out and driving it some and riding with others, but be careful riding with some one with a more heavily modified rig. Things can spiral out of control very quickly in terms of modifications and expenses for them, if your not careful you will be buying a 3/4 ton (or 1 ton) and a trailer next.

Driving off-road is different from driving down the street (or even a dirt road depending on the level).

With that said, it can be as much fun to wheel a stock Jeep as it is to wheel one with $40K+ in mods to it.

No matter what you decide to do with it, have fun and enjoy it.

Back