Official Jeep Sighting October 2010

The jeeps were out like fly's this morning going southbound on 7100.
-Followed a brand new JKU sahara Dark Green "STR GZR"
-Saw a cool JK Black Rubicon with florida plates and got a head nod  :jw
-Saw two dark blue sahara JKU's
-Saw a yellow TJ
-Saw a blue TJ

I see a ton of Jeeps on Quantico every day. 90% are wavers, the other 10% are too cool to wave. Just wondering if any of you are the ones I wave at every day. Also, does NOVA Jeepers have a "You've been spotted" business card to put on peoples Jeeps to advertise? I had someone put one on my Jeep promoting Jeep Forum when I was in New York.

L12graffix said:
I see a ton of Jeeps on Quantico every day. 90% are wavers, the other 10% are too cool to wave. Just wondering if any of you are the ones I wave at every day. Also, does NOVA Jeepers have a "You've been spotted" business card to put on peoples Jeeps to advertise? I had someone put one on my Jeep promoting Jeep Forum when I was in New York.

I'm the green hard top 4-dr that parks at Daly Hall.  I'm one of the few with a :jw

This past Saturday I saw a Scrambler with a huge lift (work in progress) at the Jacksonville Naval Air Station, and Sunday on the way to Orlando I saw a 4 door Solar Yellow TJ. The top of the hood on the Scrambler was around the 5 foot mark with small tires on it.

justjeeps said:
This past Saturday I saw a Scrambler with a huge lift (work in progress) at the Jacksonville Naval Air Station, and Sunday on the way to Orlando I saw a 4 door Solar Yellow TJ. The top of the hood on the Scrambler was around the 5 foot mark with small tires on it.

Wow. I really hope that was a work in progress.

I see a bunch of jeeps on the toll road every morning. I hardly ever get a wave. I have exchanged waves with a lifted black YJ in Ashburn a few times recently.

Back