Ocean City Jeep Week

SaintedDrew

Member 2024
Blue Ribbon Coalition
VA4WDA
Is anyone doing this event in Ocean City? Has anyone done it before and have thoughts about it?

I just booked a family beach week in Delaware that happens to coincide with OC Jeep week. I have not been before. I do plan on heading down to check it out.

I went ahead and booked it myself. Using points to stay at a cheap hotel there that is dog friendly so the whole family can make this.

I have never been, but have some friends out there. May look at it as it gets closer.

I've been before. It was a good time. Driving on the beach is a lot of fun with the doors off. The show and shine had some nice Jeeps! In 2019 they only handed out one award to the JL class, and yours truly won it! The judges speak with you about your Jeep which is nice. I'm assuming they picked me over the mall crawlers because I actually wheel my rig and they appreciated all of the armor I have underneath my Jeep in addition to my other mods.

I didn't attend any of the nighttime events because we had our little ones with us.

Looking to schedule my vacation this year. Never been to an actual dedicated Jeep event. Last Jeep I had was well before internet with my ex wife (… hence the reason I haven’t been and the reason she’s my ex wife). I’m gathering info now and digging through the oc Jeep week site. Don’t have my Jeep yet, but want a place to hang with the 8 year old and ogle all the Jeeps. Is this a Jeep only thing, or would we have to pay admission? Apologies for the dumb question.

Looking to schedule my vacation this year. Never been to an actual dedicated Jeep event. Last Jeep I had was well before internet with my ex wife (… hence the reason I haven’t been and the reason she’s my ex wife). I’m gathering info now and digging through the oc Jeep week site. Don’t have my Jeep yet, but want a place to hang with the 8 year old and ogle all the Jeeps. Is this a Jeep only thing, or would we have to pay admission? Apologies for the dumb question.
I personally haven't been yet, but this page on registration has more info about the tickets and wrist bands.

Is there anyone who wants to go to jeep week but can't find a hotel? We might not get to go but the hotel won't give us a refund if we cancel it. I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in buying it for what I paid.

Is there anyone who wants to go to jeep week but can't find a hotel? We might not get to go but the hotel won't give us a refund if we cancel it. I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in buying it for what I paid.
Message me the details.

Pass, I wish someone would put together an OG OC Jeep week. BUT, if you do go to OC I highly recommend the Spinnaker hotel on 18th st. Best location and great place to stay at decent rates. Harrisons harbor watch on the inlet is one of the best places to eat even if its a little pricey (Make a reservation)

Back