New, Not a Joiner.

JoeMamma

New Forum User
Greetings, I'm new to clubs but have a completely stock 2015 JK Rubicon. Would like to meet others at the June 15 Loudoun County Fair Grounds event. Anything I need to know for June 15th. Thanks!

Welcome! Looking forward to meeting you. I'm out an about at the moment, but there is a link to the event on the calendar that should give you all the info you need. If there is something specific you would like to know, I'm sure collectively we can help answer.

Greetings, I'm new to clubs but have a completely stock 2015 JK Rubicon. Would like to meet others at the June 15 Loudoun County Fair Grounds event. Anything I need to know for June 15th. Thanks!
Hello, and welcome to Nova Jeepers! For the Rodeo & Show and Shine you can find the pre-registeration form here: event registration page. We will continue to release details about the event on the Forum. Most of our announcements are published in our Member's Only Forum as priority, therefore please consider joining.

Thanks,
Hiam

Come out. See other Jeeps and what folks have done to their rides. Enjoy watching the events in the Rodeo. Talk to people. Have fun. If one of the events interests you, sign up. Just participating is fun.

Back