New Member - Out of Woodstock GA living in DC

FireDawg

Member 2024
New Forum User
Hello I am Jerry and a pretty new off roader, but have had several Jeeps in the past. I just got back into a 2023 Jeep Gladiator, which I am loving. I am up here in the DC area with Air Force for most of the rest of this year. Then I will get to head back home to Woodstock GA with my wife, and 3 of our 4 kids. Most of them are grown but still living at home. I am really looking forward to meeting new people and getting my Jeep ready to wheel and explore some great areas around here.

Welcome to the area and NOVAJeepers.
I'm just outside of DC in upper Marlboro, MD if you ever need a place to wrench on the Gladi, I have a driveway.

Welcome from Ashburn! :jw A lot of stock and modded Gladiator owner’s in the club and happy to share our experiences.

Joe

Welcome to the area and NOVAJeepers.
I'm just outside of DC in upper Marlboro, MD if you ever need a place to wrench on the Gladi, I have a driveway.
That is the same area I am staying in. I have only had the gladiator for about a month now, but of course already thinking about what I want to with it. I bought a new 23, that the dealer already put some wheels, tires, and a lift on it. Love the way it looks but no lockers.

That is the same area I am staying in. I have only had the gladiator for about a month now, but of course already thinking about what I want to with it. I bought a new 23, that the dealer already put some wheels, tires, and a lift on it. Love the way it looks but no lockers.

I’ve got a set JT Rubicon diesel I just pulled for a swap, they are 3.73s.

Back