Need Bumper

Looking for a new bumper (XJ)  >:(  Found one at AJOffroad and one at JCR offroad.Both in the $500 range.

Any recomendations from the small jeep crowd or mall crawlers ;D

You know $$$ is an object  .....  I,m old & poor,why else would I drive a Jeep /300,000 miles on it....

Wayne

Nick ,that looks like the one from JCR. But without the frame mounts , light tabs or hardware to mount it.
All I,m looking at come un-painted also.

3  week build time and a week shipping.

Wayne

wbsjp said:
Looking for a new bumper (XJ)  >:(  Found one at AJOffroad and one at JCR offroad.Both in the $500 range.

Any recomendations from the small jeep crowd or mall crawlers ;D

You know $$$ is an object  .....  I,m old & poor,why else would I drive a Jeep /300,000 miles on it....

Wayne

Wayne,
Are you trying to get one for the front or rear?  I you are getting rid of the rear one I will buy it.  I don't care how rusty it is.  I want a tire carrier.  If you are interested in anything made by Warrior Products we are a dealer for them.  Just look at their online catalog and give me a part number and I will shoot you a quote.  Front bumper for my XJ I think was $325ish when I checked.

Need  ;) Front bumper after this weeks encounter with bambi, Also some parts I had to order from Woodstock Garage. Hows that discount work ?

Widewater salvage is a long way for you, but they always have multiple XJs there. Plus, if you can get Nosigma to go along, there's always the possibility of a chalupa and Inca Cola M&G at the one of the trailers. :)

i'm gonna pick up a jcr stage 3 this week. from everything i have read and seen its the best bang for your buck out there right now.

i would say nates4x4 but his lead times are out of this world, have heard up to 2 months

Back