Memorial day weekend ride Uwhurrie 27-29 May

Added to Calendar: 05-27-23, 05-28-23, 05-29-23

Zuke's group, much less formal;

Friday Rally Point, 09:00 at Thornburg Sheetz, <- link! Click me!
5015 Mudd Tavern Rd, Woodford, VA 22580
East off eaxit 118 from I-95

Wheeling day plans are not really planned, We'll make more solid plans in the evenings Friday and Saturday.

As with Rob, I'll be monitoring VHF WXMAN 151.625mhz and UHF(GMRS) ch 15, 462.550mhz (Analog, not digital!), and can be reached via VOX or TXT at 703-two two zero-0955 (I'm driving a 1989 Ambulance, No Hands free comms, so don't expect an immediate response to texts!)

Hey Rob, due to a early morning HVAC compressor failure which can't be replaced until Saturday morning, I have to cancel. Hopefully we can do it later this year again.

Hey Rob, due to a early morning HVAC compressor failure which can't be replaced until Saturday morning, I have to cancel. Hopefully we can do it later this year again.
Sorry to hear my friend. Take care of home, we will make another trip and make sure you included.

Having a challenges on the home front. With deep regret I am going to have to bow out. Was looking forward to this run, home demands need attention.

Wishing all a great time....
Rob

Sorry to hear that rob. You will be missed. I still plan on going Friday night and hitting the trails on Saturday. I have a hotel for Friday night because I forgot to book camping. If the rain forecasts stay the same I may just jeep the tents in the back of the jeep and stay another night in the hotel. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Sorry to hear that rob. You will be missed. I still plan on going Friday night and hitting the trails on Saturday. I have a hotel for Friday night because I forgot to book camping. If the rain forecasts stay the same I may just jeep the tents in the back of the jeep and stay another night in the hotel. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Check with @3VOLVE

Having a challenges on the home front. With deep regret I am going to have to bow out. Was looking forward to this run, home demands need attention.

Rob

Sorry to hear. Hopefully catch ya on the next one.

Mike,

Lets touch base tomorrow.

Joe

Reactions: R3

Rob
Sorry to hear that Rob, hope all works out well on the home front.

It looks like Saturday is going to be super wet 1.5 inches going by the link rob shared. I just wanted to check in and make sure everyone else planned on going.

It looks like Saturday is going to be super wet 1.5 inches going by the link rob shared. I just wanted to check in and make sure everyone else planned on going.
NOAA is saying the bulk of the rain isn't until after 3pm, but then rainy and windy through the night, my group is still going, but if both groups lose a lot of folks, we might consider combining.. camping for those in tents could be rough..

Last edited:
Back