Membership

granitecreep

Member 2024
I completed and confirmed payment for membership yesterday. What is the process/timeline for that to be reflected on the site? (Still says New forum user only, no access to members sections)

Welcome to the group!
You should receive a packet in the mail and access will come as soon as your info has been confirmed. Should be soon.

Hi @granitecreep apologies for the delay, I will put in a reminder to the approver to get your official access granted. As Frank mentioned, welcome to the club, we are excited to have you! Once approved, please keep a look-out for your member packet, as well as member card in the mail.

I look forward to seeing you at the next club meeting, second week of July, and potentially Camp Heep, August 5? :D

Hi @granitecreep apologies for the delay, I will put in a reminder to the approver to get your official access granted. As Frank mentioned, welcome to the club, we are excited to have you! Once approved, please keep a look-out for your member packet, as well as member card in the mail.

I look forward to seeing you at the next club meeting, second week of July, and potentially Camp Heep, August 5? :D
Thanks! I’m planning on being at Camp Heep. Club meeting in July will have to look, may have a conflict

Thanks! I’m planning on being at Camp Heep. Club meeting in July will have to look, may have a conflict
Impeccable news, no worries!

If you can't make the July club meeting we will have a recap thread updated to the forum so you don't miss on anything, expectations etc. and we'll have a sign up sheet for Camp Heep very soon so you can pick which trail level and group you'd like to join. Will stay in touch :D

I completed and confirmed payment for membership yesterday. What is the process/timeline for that to be reflected on the site? (Still says New forum user only, no access to members sections)
Welcome! Your membership will be processed this evening and you should likely have access to the Member section by tomorrow. Your New Member packet will be in the mail tomorrow as well. Thanks

Hey! We got our membership cards in the mail, but do not think the forums have us set up. Mitch and Piper Spector -> sdhogrider. I think I omitted my callsign on the paperwork. I guess that would have been nice to tell you. Sorry

Hey! We got our membership cards in the mail, but do not think the forums have us set up. Mitch and Piper Spector -> sdhogrider. I think I omitted my callsign on the paperwork. I guess that would have been nice to tell you. Sorry
I will set you up

Back