Is RCPFA Still around?

Assuming you mean Rock Crawlers for the Preservation of Future Access? If so, their website does not exist anymore. Is there a reason you are trying to find the POC/contact information?

We shutdown rcpfa over 5 years ago now, it's a typical story of how parks get closed.

A few of us are still around.. I was the last president, feel free to pm any questions to me.

Wow, turning the dial up on the way back machine! I didn't have a winning bid on any of the trail marker auctions, should have a bit harder - would be nice to have hanging in the garage.

Man, that field when it was wet... Lol.

Wow, turning the dial up on the way back machine! I didn't have a winning bid on any of the trail marker auctions, should have a bit harder - would be nice to have hanging in the garage.

Man, that field when it was wet... Lol.
I feel a little bad about winning so many of the bids, but not quite bad enough. I did only bid on trails that I could ran on 31's in a crappy little XJ, 😅. I have pics of rigs on each trail under the signs.

My favorite is, oddly, JK's stuck on Pastoral. If I didn't have a picture I wouldn't believe it possible.

John.

Hi John! Where was RCPFA located? Just wondering even though it is no longer a thing apparently.

John, does this question indicate you're back around?

Heads up that the red Jeep you sold Dave is living its best life. I was originally concerned about committing it to a life in the northeast, but as it stays mostly at their summer house it doesn't see any wintry salty roads. It's also been upgraded to family heirloom status, with several of his kids having learned how to drive on it.

Back