Dale City (Woodbridge)

SaintedDrew

Member 2024
Blue Ribbon Coalition
VA4WDA
Recently purchased 2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara.  The family is loving the Jeep life and hoping to finally  do some off roading at some point.  Just trying t figure out the right modifications need and the money to make the changes lol

Don't do anything to it, just drive it, what you will need will become apparent with time and miles.

However once you start going off road the first two things you will need are an air source to pump up the tires when you are done off-roading and some 18mm wrenches to disconnect and reconnect the front sway bars.

After that it's what your wallet allows.

You can do a lot with a stock Jeep, many people never experience what a stock Jeep can do because they modify it right away.

:hi

Welcome aboard....I am right down the street from you off Dale Blvd & Hoadly.  (y)

No doubt I will see your jeep around and dont hesitate to let me know if you need anything.  We have a club meeting coming up in a few weeks and some other things to try and squeeze in before the winter break.  Look forward to meeting you.

JoseQ_80 said:
Don't do anything to it, just drive it, what you will need will become apparent with time and miles.

However once you start going off road the first two things you will need are an air source to pump up the tires when you are done off-roading and some 18mm wrenches to disconnect and reconnect the front sway bars.

After that it's what your wallet allows.

You can do a lot with a stock Jeep, many people never experience what a stock Jeep can do because they modify it right away.

Only things we have done so far is cosmetic.  Only real mod we put on is a hitch so we can tow some stuff around.  Of course, I suspect that isn’t on correctly since we really don’t have the right tools.  LOL

Nacho said:

Welcome aboard....I am right down the street from you off Dale Blvd & Hoadly.  (y)

No doubt I will see your jeep around and dont hesitate to let me know if you need anything.  We have a club meeting coming up in a few weeks and some other things to try and squeeze in before the winter break.  Look forward to meeting you.

My daughter steals my jeep all the time  to go to school, and she goes down Hoadly to get there.  If you see a black jeep with purple accents,  that is us.  Of course, if you see a crazy guy with the top down, that is me.  lol

SaintedShrew said:
Nacho said:

My daughter steals my jeep all the time  to go to school, and she goes down Hoadly to get there.  If you see a black jeep with purple accents,  that is us.  Of course, if you see a crazy guy with the top down, that is me.  lol

I think I may have seen that jeep at Colgan. My daughter goes there as well.

Nacho said:
SaintedShrew said:
Nacho said:

I think I may have seen that jeep at Colgan. My daughter goes there as well.

She goes to Hylton, but that still could have been her if it was during a sporting event.

Back