39th Annual 4Plus 4WD Surf Fishing Tournament (April 27-28 - Buxton, NC)

Added to Calendar: 04-27-24, 04-28-24

The_Rock

Club Vice President
Member 2024
VA4WDA
We invite you to the 39th Annual Surf Fishing Tournament! Fish your heart out for 24 hours on the sandy beaches of Hatteras, NC!
The 39th Annual 4Plus 4WD Club Surf Fishing Tournament will take place April 27th – April 28th.
For all of the details and to register online follow the link: bit.ly/4plusfishing2024
We look forward to seeing everyone this year!

Working on a way to transport my rigged up surf rods when driving on the beach. This is attached to the jeep via the cowl bolt.

Attachments

• Scan 23 Mar 24 14·57·27 17112203200941.jpeg
    Scan 23 Mar 24 14·57·27 17112203200941.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 27
Hi all,

In doing some prep for this trip I have come to find Cape Hatteras National Seashore needs help. The summary sentence is recent hurricane erosion has uncovered years of military use which was not cleaned up properly.

I enjoy fishing and jeeping as much as I dislike when our government kicks the can. If you agree and have a few minutes I would encourage you to read up and take action by writing your federal, state, and/or local officials. The full story, an email template, and contacts to whom you might send your defense of Hatteras can be found on this link:

Thanks for reading, I'll post here what, if anything I receive from my letters - and of course a trip report on the fishing tourney.

-Matt

Last edited:
Hi all,

In doing some prep for this trip I have come to find Cape Hatteras National Seashore needs help. The summary sentence is recent hurricane erosion has uncovered years of military use which was not cleaned up properly.

I enjoy fishing and jeeping as much as I dislike when our government kicks the can. If you agree and have a few minutes I would encourage you to read up and take action by writing your federal, state, and/or local officials. The full story, an email template, and contacts to whom you might send your defense of Hatteras can be found on this link:

https://islandfreepress.org/outer-banks-news/hatteras-islanders-launch-campaign-to-initiate-immediate-action-at-buxton-beach/

Thanks for reading, I'll post here what, if anything I receive from my letters - and of course a trip report on the fishing tourney.

-Matt
Hey Matt, that link may be broken, do you have an updated one?

Nice! We're you allowed to keep it? Do a nice catch and cook dinner video?😃

Last edited:
Back