2024 Shenandoah Apple Blossom Parade -- sign up now

Added to Calendar: 05-04-24

sticksout

Club Secretary
Member 2024
The Shenandoah Apple Blossom Parade will be Sat, May 4 @ 1:30pm. This parade goes through downtown Winchester and is always a great time.

We are signed up and will be participating in the Pre-parade with all the other vehicle clubs. We will most likely assemble at the Jones Funeral Home on Pleasant Valley Rd. This is the same spot we've gathered in the past. I think we should start meeting up at 10:30am. I know this sounds early but the later it gets the worse the traffic is going to be. Bring a snack and some drinks since we will be sitting around for a bit. We need to have all participants together by 12:00pm at the latest. The pre-parade will start at about 1pm.

What: Apple Blossom Festival Grand Feature Parade
When: May 4, 2023 Parade starts at approx 1:30pm
Assemble @ 10:30am at Jones Funeral Home 228 S Pleasant Valley Rd, Winchester, VA 22601

We do not dress up our Jeeps like we do in the Christmas parade. But if you want to you can put some Apple Blossom colors (light pink and green) on it.
Please reply to this thread if you are interested in participating and you will need to email Robyn @sticksout (membership@novajeepers.com) a photo of your driver's license and insurance card NLT then 4/15/24 as we have to submit the driver information to the parade organizer well prior to the event.

For more general info, check out their website: https://www.thebloom.com/

As with other popular rides, I am opening in the members section and if it does not fill by March 31, I will post to the forum user section.

1. Gr8Dain (DL & Insurance received)
  2. OneArmedSaint (DL & Insurance received)
  3. sdhogrider (DL & Insurance received)

1. Waitlist:

Last edited:
I am so sad to report that we will be in FLA that weekend. Always one of my favorite events....you all have fun!

It's not too late to sign up folks! Please don't forget to email me your DL and insurance card info as I have to submit it to the Parade Committee by the 15th.

I have the parade placards for your dash. Dain will be picking them up from my house on Sat AM. Hope you all have a good time and the rain holds off.

IMG_8321.jpeg

Back