2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude

CranCherokee

Member at Large
Member 2024
Well in case you didn’t see my post in the “What did you do to your Jeep today” my 2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude is up for sale.

This is a 2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude with around 67,000 miles. I am the second owner and this vehicle is fully paid off. Jeep has never been in an accident.

This is not your typical Cherokee. It’s a great daily driver (getting about 21-22mpg highway and 17-19 city) and also a fun off-road vehicle that has seen quite a few trails and is very capable. Here is the current modification list:

• Expedition One Bumper (roughly less than 50 of these bumpers were produced)
  • BFG KO2s
  • MFC Offroad 2.5 in Lift Kit (spacer lift)
  • Black Rhino Arsenals
  • FULL Trailhawk steel skid plates
  • Diode Dynamic Pod lights
  • Custom exhaust (tucked up higher for better departure angle. Is not a louder exhaust if anything it’s quieter than stock)
  • Prinsu Design prototype roof rack with custom mounts (includes everything on top)
  • GMRS radio (for offroading use)

I have done most of the maintenance myself. It’s seen lots of trails and has some scratches and wheels have lots of trail rash. The Jeep will be sold as is, I can take off some extras off the roof rack and I have an extra full plastic bumper which I can install should you want it. Additionally I can remove the GMRS radio if you don’t want it. There are other extras such as recovery ropes, shackles, air compressors I can include as well

Reason for selling is I am looking to upgrade to Hiam’s Jeep and need to sell this prior to buying another. Happy to answer other questions you may have. Asking $16,500 but willing to entertain REASONABLE negotiations. Attached is the marketplace link, FYI I have it listed in Columbus as that is where I currently reside but can bring it back to Virginia as I still travel there monthly and can bring it back should you be interested to buy.

Back