Recent content by 3VOLVE

1. 3VOLVE

New Member - Out of Woodstock GA living in DC

Welcome from Ashburn! :jw A lot of stock and modded Gladiator owner’s in the club and happy to share our experiences. Joe
  2. 3VOLVE

2024 VA4WDA Earth Day Clean-Up (April 20 - Bald Mountain Jeep Trail)

That will definitely make for a long day!
  3. 3VOLVE

What did you do to your Jeep today?-April 2024

Is that period correct? Lol
  4. 3VOLVE

Installed my track bar and drag link tonight. The Currie Rockjock has an interesting drag link with a bend to clear the high steer kit.
  5. 3VOLVE

I’ve seen a kit, either Motobilt or Artec, to convert to TJs, but not sure IRT YJs. Don’t want them sitting in the garage too long. Hit up via PM if you’d like.
  6. 3VOLVE

New Member - 1966 CJ5 Oddfire

Howdy from Ashburn! :jw Welcome to the forum!
  7. 3VOLVE

Meant to post this last night, but worked all day yesterday to replace the front axle of the Gladiator. Went from stock 3.73 Rubicon axles to an Artec trussed, Curry high-steer (knuckles, tierod, and drag link), RCVs, and new Grimm hardware. All I have left to do need to do is install the...
  8. 3VOLVE

Running MBRP XP Series 3in Filter Back Exhaust System - JT Diesel.
  9. 3VOLVE

Got the rear all buttoned up today, with the exception of the sway bar. New hardware from Grimm, installed Clayton HD Triple Rate Rear Coil Springs to handle towing my Patriot camper and heavier stuff in the bed.
  10. 3VOLVE

Had some unexpected free time today so started swapping axles on my Gladiator. Here she is in hover mode.
  11. 3VOLVE

2024 VA4WDA Earth Day Clean-Up (April 20 - Bald Mountain Jeep Trail)

Anyone interested in going down to Bald Mountain to clean up trails?
  12. 3VOLVE

April 2024 Eclipse Viewing Party - Redbird SRA

So bummed I missed going out with you all. Work is kicking my butt all over the place and I could’ve used the off-road time. Looking forward to some more great photos.
  13. 3VOLVE

What did you do to your Jeep today? - March 2024

Replaced the hubs with new Mopar, resolving the frozen hub issue. Painted my Next Venture rear diff skid and Genright front bumper.
  14. 3VOLVE

What did you do to your Jeep today? - March 2024

Sounds good. Gardening experience with others who are running it to determine future build. Appreciate both of your (@TheGuardianJLU and @R3 ) responses.
  15. 3VOLVE

Death wobble?

Dirt Nerds team has always been on point. I’m sure they’ ll get you squared away.
Back