Recent content by 3VOLVE

1. 3VOLVE

Rubicon, Fordyce and others

Concur, Holy Cross was a ton of fun!
  2. 3VOLVE

What did you do to your Jeep today? - May 2024

Straight up hover mode! That’ll get you over any obstacle for sure!
  3. 3VOLVE

Adjusted tire pressures and checked differential fluid levels this morning to “test” drive her to work. We’ll see how it goes and what adjustments, if any, I’ll have to make.
  4. 3VOLVE

Finally getting some time and closer to finishing the swap. Today I measured (several times) my control arms to make sure everything is where it’s suppose to be, torqued it all down (my arms are smoked!), centered the front axle, did an alignment, installed a new steering stabilizer, and took...
  5. 3VOLVE

Adjusting caster - is this right?

Again, greatly appreciated @majestek12. She’s running straight down the road. Now I just have to adjust the wheel to center.
  6. 3VOLVE

Crawl Daddy Scrapes and Bruises

good investment in your armor, now you know where/what you want to protect in the future. Also a good time to do some sanding where you can and spray some primer and your favorite semi-gloss.
  7. 3VOLVE

Thanks @majestek12. The top of the ball joint is flat and squared to the angle finder. Will zero for garage slope variation and see where I’m at. Again, thanks for the quick response.
  8. 3VOLVE

Or on top of the C?
  9. 3VOLVE

double and triple checking front lower and control arms lengths and would like to set my caster to at least 6 degrees. The flattest place is on top of the front pumpkin. Is this the right place? Sorry, dark picture but shows ~2.3
  10. 3VOLVE

Galactica - 2018 JL

Amazing!
  11. 3VOLVE

New, Not a Joiner.

Welcome from Ashburn! :jw
  12. 3VOLVE

What did you do to your Jeep today?-April 2024

Are those the aluminum knuckles?
  13. 3VOLVE

Message received.

Message received.
  14. 3VOLVE

Jeep 18-23 JL, JLU, OEM parts for sale

Can you share more IRT factory tires & wheels?
  15. 3VOLVE

Somewhat New

Welcome from Ashburn. :jw
Back