Club Vice President
Member 2024
VA4WDA
DATE: Sunday, Mar 10, 2024
TIME: 1:00 PM

THE CRAFT OF BREWING BREWERY
21140 Ashburn Crossing Dr STE 170
Ashburn, VA 20147

Join us and meet your fellow NOVA Jeepers. Or, if you have never been to one of our meetings, come introduce yourself! It's sure to be a great time!

Categories for chili will be as follows:
  • Best Heat
  • Most Original
  • Best Overall
The Craft of Brewing will provide tables and outlets for keeping crockpots on. If you are bringing chili, please bring a serving spoon as well. Each crockpot will be labeled with a number corresponding to the member who brought the chili to keep it anonymous and fair.

Finally, please note! While the club meeting/chili cook-off is being held at a brewery, and you are encouraged to patronize the establishment responsibly if you so choose and you are of legal drinking age, no one shall pressure anyone, or feel pressured themselves, to consume alcohol. NOVA Jeepers members will conduct themselves in a manner that is appropriate and respectful, consistent with our bylaws.

Breweries and wineries often offer convenient locations that have areas large enough to accommodate the large gatherings our club meetings can bring at little or no cost to our club. The fact that a club meeting is held at a location that serves alcohol should in no way be interpreted as NOVA Jeepers or any of its members insisting that anyone should partake in the consumption of alcohol.

Chili Chefs
@jwilson2598
@RubiDukkie
@BldyFrog
@Damtall's mother-in-law
@Jeepin_Donnie
@sticksout
@BeardedYinzer

Last edited:
Please remember to post-up if you plan on bringing a chili so we can get an idea of what to expect.

I saw this on the Gladiator forum and just had to share it here. :oops:

1708716457277.png

Sorry I won't be able to attend. I'll just be getting back from either Good Evening Ranch or Ivy Branch (we haven't decided which one we're going to yet).

P.S. heard we have great prizes for this club meeting... come on out and enjoy, and let us know who is bringing Chili so we can coordinate.

Back