Recent content by itsalwayssunny

1. itsalwayssunny

Cracked Transfer Case

It held the oil in for quite some time. 🤣
  2. itsalwayssunny

PSA: Valve Removal Style Deflators

Can confirm these Colby valves are side of the road lifesavers. Definitely worth the purchase and space they take in your go bag. Had a trailer stem go kerfluey on Route 50 a couple years ago and was back on the road in 30 minutes. They probably don't recommend this, but it's still in there 2...
  3. itsalwayssunny

Engine Rebuild/Replacement

Is it possible that the injector is simply bad and has failed open allowing fuel to flood the cylinder and pass by the rings? That was the same code that mine recently started with and after much chasing, replacing the injector cleared it. Might I suggest buying the HoBo Freight NOID tester and...
  4. itsalwayssunny

adjustable control arms or not

I just put a full set of Core (I think they are called Tier 2) on my 2013 JKU. They were relatively easy to install and get initially set up. I did buy different grease zircs (45 degrees) than what came with the rear arms to make access easier and to protect them a little better. Significantly...
  5. itsalwayssunny

Sway bar disconnect recommendations

I've been using the Rancho ones since 2018. No issues. They connect securely, and are adjustable.
  6. itsalwayssunny

Solving JKU hard top leaks

Had the exact same problem. You can get new stick-on seals from Amazon. Take the time to completely remove the old seals and clean the surface off with some rubbing alcohol. QGQZIQG Hard Top Foam Blocker Seal Kit 68026937AB for Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018 https://a.co/d/jdVV7bc I also found...
  7. itsalwayssunny

Looking for a JK rear bumper

I will look tonight but I think I still have one from a 2013 jku. It's just the plastic, no painted parts. I'm not sure what years you are looking for.
  8. itsalwayssunny

JK Oil Pan replacement

Haha. Was definitely auto zone because it broke my heart to stop there, but I had already left a long enough trail of rainbow tears at that point, I didn't think passing up a parts store in hope of being brand loyal was the next best decision of my life.
  9. itsalwayssunny

JK Oil Pan replacement

I've seen one done on a 3.6 in a PA Auto Zone parking lot before...
  10. itsalwayssunny

Flagpole Trail Ride, Saturday 10/21

Man, I'd love to make this trip, but fall baseball season and work just won't get out of the way long enough to get the rig dusty. Hope you all enjoy the fall day in the mountains.
  11. itsalwayssunny

Potts Mountain Trail Ride - October 28, 2023: Friday - Sunday Trip

But hey, gotta inherit shop towels somehow.
  12. itsalwayssunny

White towel for original reference.
  13. itsalwayssunny

I bought some army surplus style wool blankets off the jungle website that my boys and I use when we hammock camp in colder weather. They work great. Just do yourself a favor and wash them before you try to use them the first time. And don't wash them with any white T-shirts and your favorite...
  14. itsalwayssunny

Evolution of My Gladiator

Good looking rig, for sure. I tried to keep telling my wife mine is still stock. She stopped believing me. What model wheels were the black wheels in your earlier photos?
Back