Recent content by BldyFrog

1. BldyFrog

April 2024 Eclipse Viewing Party - Redbird SRA

I am in there too! I am about out the door here. Should put me there 1800 latest including stops. I’ll text as needed for updates.
  2. BldyFrog

i start my packing on Thurs. ill get the meat ready for chili. prob can have that sat night. i plan to arrive nlt 1800 on fri. weather has the area with a small chance of rain tomorrow then 50% or so on Sun. i say we do the hard trails on Sat just in case.
  3. BldyFrog

SOLD - Rapid 4-Tire Inflation/Deflation System - $95

interested if your current buyer falls through.
  4. BldyFrog

one option for dinner. i can make chili one day if you want. i already have meat ready, would just bring it and the fixins.
  5. BldyFrog

HAHAH! i bet she was offered a LOT more than what you are paying and is coming up with this BS.
  6. BldyFrog

i am taking off thurs and friday. thurs to prep and fri to travel. plan on leaving at Zero Dark Thirty and roll in to the cabin at about 1800. may leave thurs night i am traveling alone. i can bring food too to share. prob a pot and skillet as well as some utensils. hahahaha, like camping...
  7. BldyFrog

Hello

:jw
  8. BldyFrog

@CookieMonster @Mikeyswillys @LASTLB @CranCherokee @3VOLVE is there a travel plan? i would like to try and ride up with at least one other jeep. and for those of us in the cabin, how do we want to handle food? they have a stove/microwave there, how about utensils/pots and pans? or are we...
  9. BldyFrog

New to NOVA Jeepers, Hello!!!!

:jw
  10. BldyFrog

what is the travel plan? i'd like to convoy out if possible with a few of you.
  11. BldyFrog

2024 Spring is Back/Wheelin’ Season Kick-off! (Apr 6 - Flagpole)

sorry, will be going to Indy on the Eclipse run. have fun.
  12. BldyFrog

@CookieMonster @LASTLB I AM IN!!!!!! full recovery, radio, wench, fire extinguishers, first aid, monster, crazy, no sanity. ordered glasses, will have extra. tell me what i need to pay for bunk house. i so need this trip. also, are we going to do community cooking, eating out? i can do...
  13. BldyFrog

Brand Spanking New Jeeper

welcome from ashburn! :jw
  14. BldyFrog

i am 90% in right now. still need to finalize some stuff with the wife. also, is there room in the bunkhouse? i would need a place to crash and will pay.
Back