Recent content by BldyFrog

1. BldyFrog

What did you do to your Jeep today? - May 2024

i got to use my winch for some minor gardening yesterday. had to pull out a very stubborn holly bush. dang those things have strong roots.
  2. BldyFrog

Soft top not lifting up

Dirt Nerds was moving as of 2 weeks ago. their new address is 45740 Woodland Road Suite 150. Still in Sterling.
  3. BldyFrog

What did you do to your Jeep today?-April 2024

yesterday i cleaned off Rausch and put on my badges from Redbird, 3, 3x and 5. gonna leave 2x in the drawer as well.
  4. BldyFrog

Somewhat New

:jw
  5. BldyFrog

sold

so do i. this set would be for the wife. jeep parts make a GREAT anniversary gift!
  6. BldyFrog

sold

would you take $200? ill take them please. i am going on the ride this weekend at Rauche, can pick up sunday.
  7. BldyFrog

April 2024 Eclipse Viewing Party - Redbird SRA

I am in there too! I am about out the door here. Should put me there 1800 latest including stops. I’ll text as needed for updates.
  8. BldyFrog

i start my packing on Thurs. ill get the meat ready for chili. prob can have that sat night. i plan to arrive nlt 1800 on fri. weather has the area with a small chance of rain tomorrow then 50% or so on Sun. i say we do the hard trails on Sat just in case.
  9. BldyFrog

SOLD - Rapid 4-Tire Inflation/Deflation System - $95

interested if your current buyer falls through.
  10. BldyFrog

one option for dinner. i can make chili one day if you want. i already have meat ready, would just bring it and the fixins.
  11. BldyFrog

HAHAH! i bet she was offered a LOT more than what you are paying and is coming up with this BS.
  12. BldyFrog

i am taking off thurs and friday. thurs to prep and fri to travel. plan on leaving at Zero Dark Thirty and roll in to the cabin at about 1800. may leave thurs night i am traveling alone. i can bring food too to share. prob a pot and skillet as well as some utensils. hahahaha, like camping...
  13. BldyFrog

@CookieMonster @Mikeyswillys @LASTLB @CranCherokee @3VOLVE is there a travel plan? i would like to try and ride up with at least one other jeep. and for those of us in the cabin, how do we want to handle food? they have a stove/microwave there, how about utensils/pots and pans? or are we...
  14. BldyFrog

New to NOVA Jeepers, Hello!!!!

:jw
Back