Recent content by AllyCat

1. AllyCat

Help Requested: 2006 Jeep TJ Starting Issues

It could be the battery/starter cables if they are all original. I replaced mine last year in my 02 TJ. I used the "Big 7 kit" from the link below... https://www.jeepcables.com/?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw8J6wBhDXARIsAPo7QA91N-oFDb0825q6LRB3OspvBUvGunBCmusQjmPoZ9lhmfd8dfzVgUQaAtcHEALw_wcB
  2. AllyCat

Death wobble?

When I had death wobble in my TJ, it was the track bar joints being worn out. Replacing the ball joints is a good idea too. Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
  3. AllyCat

Overlanding Trip on the NEBDR in October

Hi everyone. I am planning a 9-10 day overlanding trip for 1-10 October, and we are looking to see if anyone wants to join us. We will be leaving on Sunday, 1 October, and starting the trail on the morning of the 2nd. Please let me know by September 15th so we can get a chance to meet up and...
  4. AllyCat

Wheeling 4 Hope

Unfortunately, we will not be able to go to WFH this year. [emoji20] I have to go on a work trip the last two weeks of the month and it would be too much to try to get to Oak Ridge in the middle of the trip. I'll do my best to get to the Fall Crawl! Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
  5. AllyCat

Hi from King George

Welcome from Fredericksburg 👋
  6. AllyCat

VA4WDA Fall Ride (Oakridge)

I have my ticket 2002 TJ
  7. AllyCat

AOAA Weekend

I am putting together a trip up to the AOAA park in Coal Township, PA for the weekend of 11-12 June. We would drive up there on Thursday or Friday depending if people want to go on trails Friday and Saturday or just Saturday, and head back home on Sunday. I plan to do mostly blue trails with...
  8. AllyCat

Memorial Weekend

Sorryfor just now replying... I am going to pass also, but only because I am planning an AOAA trip in a couple weeks, and need to get stuff done around the house this weekend 2002 TJ
  9. AllyCat

Memorial Weekend

I would be up for a flagpole or big levels trip. 2002 TJ
  10. AllyCat

New trail at AoAA

Maybe once I have my roll cage installed, I would try this one... 2002 TJ
  11. AllyCat

Heavy Load Springs for a TJ

I have recently started overlanding in my TJ and noticed that my back end sags quite noticeably when I have it loaded down. I have a 2.5 inch Quadratec spring lift kit on it now. I added 1.75 inch spacer blocks on the rear, and now it sits more level, but is very "bouncy" on the trail and the...
  12. AllyCat

TJ Heat Soak/ Vapor Lock Issue

It is the DEi kit, and I put in new injectors with the motor swap. 2002 TJ
Back