Author Topic: 2 Inch Lift Kit with Shocks  (Read 61 times)

Online DAMTALL

• Thread Jackin' 24/7
  • Member 2020
  • JEEP stands for Personal Freedom and Happiness!!
2 Inch Lift Kit with Shocks
« on: October 10, 2020, 11:51:01 PM »
Hey Guys!  It has been a long time since I have posted a wrenching party request.  Asking for a close friend in Leesburg who bought his daughter a 2003 TJ and a Rough Country 2 inch lift kit with shocks to go on the TJ.  He is willing to provide food and drinks for this (either breakfast food/drink or other).  Is there anyone who lives in that area or close that would be willing to host with tools?  I know my buddy Wayne will appreciate it!  And you know I will as well!  Thanks everyone!
Big Mike - 2012 JKU Crush, 2.5" Teraflex Lift with Shocks, JKS Quick Discos, RockHard4x4 Skids and Evap Relocation Bracket, JCR Crusader Bumpers (mid-width front, mid-width rear), Teraflex HD hinge tire carrier, SmittyBilt h2o winch, 16x8 ATX wheels with 315-75-16 General Grabber AT2's.

Online DAMTALL

• Thread Jackin' 24/7
  • Member 2020
Re: 2 Inch Lift Kit with Shocks
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 01:51:21 PM »
My friend Wayne is going to Blue Ridge Offroad in Winchester to get this done.  Thanks anyways everyone!
Big Mike - 2012 JKU Crush, 2.5" Teraflex Lift with Shocks, JKS Quick Discos, RockHard4x4 Skids and Evap Relocation Bracket, JCR Crusader Bumpers (mid-width front, mid-width rear), Teraflex HD hinge tire carrier, SmittyBilt h2o winch, 16x8 ATX wheels with 315-75-16 General Grabber AT2's.

Offline ogre45

• Member 2020
  • Winchester,VA
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 02:03:35 PM »
Blue Ridge Off-road? I’ll have to look them up.  Have not heard of them. 

Sent from my mobile device
Alex
1969 Jeepster Commando SOLD
2018 JKU Golden Eagle, Rancho 2in lift
2011 JK Sport

Online DAMTALL

• Thread Jackin' 24/7
  • Member 2020
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 02:13:26 PM »
Blue Ridge Off-road? I’ll have to look them up.  Have not heard of them.

Alex, they did the work on Robyn's TJ.  Blue Ridge Offroad LLC, yesteryear.auto.repair@gmail.com, (540) 336-8135, 154 Tailspin Circle, Winchester 22602.  Ask for John.

On a side note, Bull Run 4x4 gave my friend an estimate of $1,000 for labor, $1,500 for the Rough Country lift kit.  Whoa, what?!?  :rf  :duh  :8

Officers:

President: Donnie Herrity (Jeepin_Donnie) | Vice President: Hiam Agha (BLACKHAWKJEEP)| Secretary: Robyn Alley (sticksout)
Treasurer: Danille Wilson (TJ Girl) | Member-at-large: Brit Nora (rebel4sale)

Board of Directors:
Dave Plummer (HAWAIICJ) | Sean McCready (Unl1mtd)
Jeff Wilson (jwilson2598) | Aaron Thomson (Jeep Freak) | Dain Wilson (Gr8Dain)

Founding Fathers:
 Jason Markvart (LNDSRK)  | Steve Scott (Islander90) | Josh Storer (Jastor)| Mike Finelli (BiggMike) | John Harper (Opie) | Andrew Harvin (HarvinJeep)

Disclaimer Statement:
All images from NoVaJeepers.net are exclusive to the Northern Virginia
Jeepers Association. Any reproduction of exclusive Northern Virginia
Jeepers Association material is strictly prohibited without written
consent of the Northern Virginia Jeepers Association. Jeep,
Wrangler, Cherokee, Commander, Compass, Patriot, Liberty, Unlimited,
Rubicon, SRT, HEMI and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked
to Chrysler LLC. NoVaJeepers.com, Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
is not in any way associated with the Chrysler LLC.