Author Topic: July Club Meeting (virtual) - July 19th at 1PM  (Read 446 times)

Offline Jeepin_Donnie

• Club President
July Club Meeting (virtual) - July 19th at 1PM
« on: July 08, 2020, 12:08:31 AM »
Hello all!  Please join us for a virtual meeting on Sunday, July 19th at 1PM.  WebEx and call-in information is below.  WebEx has issues when some participants call-in and other participants use computer audio.  Please call into the meeting using your cell if possible.  And please remember to mute your line unless you are talking (especially if you use computer audio).  Please feel free to use your web cam when joining.  Remember to wear pants!   :cheers

If you want to use your web cam, I have been advised that Chrome and Firefox browsers work best.

We wanted to get the meeting on everyone's calendar ASAP, so save the date.  We will post a meeting agenda soon.  Thank you.

Meeting link: https://donnie-366.my.webex.com/donnie-366.my/j.php?MTID=md7a4fce18efa6be03e164a2ec5cc9a82

Meeting number: 126 834 9264

Password: Jeeper (533737 from phones and video systems)

Join by phone: +1-415-655-0001 (US Toll Free)
Access code: 126 834 9264
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 12:10:54 AM by Jeepin_Donnie »
Mods, they never end.  My rig needs a sponsor!  :)

Offline BLACKHAWKJEEP

• Club Vice President
Re: July Club Meeting (virtual) - July 19th at 1PM
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 10:13:28 AM »
Yay! Marked my calendar  :cheers
women wheelers | IG: @offroadelites & @ladyhawkjk

"empowered women, empower women..."

Offline dave2002ti

• Member 2020
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 10:45:34 AM »
Question is now what to have to eat and drink??? Q or Chinese?  Maybe Willards for some ribs and Q. Or from Panda Cafe Seafood Combo. egg rols, hot sour soup and combo lo mein?? Yuengling lager???

I thoguht we might the meeting outdoors at Eavesdrop or something.

Dave Apker

Offline JP-XPLR

• Member 2020 VA4WD/BRC
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 07:06:19 PM »
If you want to use your web cam, I have been advised that Chrome and Firefox browsers work best.

I use WebEx everyday for business and would highly recommend downloading the app to your cell or computer.  Prevents all the browser issues.
US Army Veteran - Berlin Brigade, 101st Airborne (Air Assault) Division, 2nd Infantry Divisions (Camp Bonifas & Stanley), Department of the Army (Walter Reed & DIA).

2019 JLUR, 2.5” MC Game Changer, BFG KM3 35’s on Fifteen52 Turbomacs, Fishbone bumper, Quadratec 12k w. Synthetic.

Offline Jeepin_Donnie

• Club President
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2020, 09:36:48 AM »
Question is now what to have to eat and drink??? Q or Chinese?  Maybe Willards for some ribs and Q. Or from Panda Cafe Seafood Combo. egg rols, hot sour soup and combo lo mein?? Yuengling lager???

I thoguht we might the meeting outdoors at Eavesdrop or something.

Dave Apker

You can never go wrong with some Panda!   :cheers

Offline Jeepin_Donnie

• Club President
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2020, 09:37:27 AM »

I use WebEx everyday for business and would highly recommend downloading the app to your cell or computer.  Prevents all the browser issues.

Thanks for suggesting this Joe!   :cheers

Offline Jeepin_Donnie

• Club President
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2020, 09:38:07 AM »

Offline VTJEEP17

• Member 2020 VA4WD
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2020, 01:49:03 PM »
Ill be on it.  Is there a way to send an email from this site to the members as some don't use the website much.  I have forwarded the info to a new member....Tim Lepsch. 
Roger
Roger
Stock 17 JKU Chief Blue OM Edition
Huh...I didn't know it could do that.

Online Gr8Dain

• BOD
  • I HATE RUST!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2020, 05:05:42 PM »
Ill be on it.  Is there a way to send an email from this site to the members as some don't use the website much.  I have forwarded the info to a new member....Tim Lepsch. 
Roger
There is.  And hoping that it does not get put into people’s spam/junk folders
Dain

1984 CJ-8 Scrambler
3.5" lift
DD and trail toy

1949 CJ 3a - Stock - Garage queen

Online unl1mtd

• BOD
  • King George, VA
July Club Meeting (virtual) - July 19th at 1PM
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2020, 08:26:32 PM »
Roger
An email was sent by the club to all those on the mailing list about this on Saturday the 11th at about 11am. We will send out a reminder the day of.
unl1mtd@novajeepers.com   

Offline JP-XPLR

• Member 2020 VA4WD/BRC
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2020, 08:51:02 AM »
Donnie,

Just wanted to share that WebEx is a powerful collaboration tool.  Two features that could be leveraged are:

1.  The polling capability that allows simple yes or no answers or more complex fill in comments type questions.  We use this polling feature during working group meetings (in excess of 300 people) and the responses allows us to prioritize customer requirements, internal team requirements, and closing actions.

2.  WebEx has a recording function.  It can record video, audio, and chat/polling transcripts of the entire session to keep as a record.  Useful for those who did not attend and accountability in decision making when it comes to resources.

Sharing for situational awareness and consideration.

Joe
US Army Veteran - Berlin Brigade, 101st Airborne (Air Assault) Division, 2nd Infantry Divisions (Camp Bonifas & Stanley), Department of the Army (Walter Reed & DIA).

2019 JLUR, 2.5” MC Game Changer, BFG KM3 35’s on Fifteen52 Turbomacs, Fishbone bumper, Quadratec 12k w. Synthetic.

Offline Jeepin_Donnie

• Club President
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2020, 01:35:33 PM »
Donnie,

Just wanted to share that WebEx is a powerful collaboration tool.  Two features that could be leveraged are:

1.  The polling capability that allows simple yes or no answers or more complex fill in comments type questions.  We use this polling feature during working group meetings (in excess of 300 people) and the responses allows us to prioritize customer requirements, internal team requirements, and closing actions.

2.  WebEx has a recording function.  It can record video, audio, and chat/polling transcripts of the entire session to keep as a record.  Useful for those who did not attend and accountability in decision making when it comes to resources.

Joe

Thanks Joe!  I need to do a little research on the polling tool. 

I plan on recording the meeting and posting the link for those who could not make the meeting.   :cheers

Thanks again!

Offline mopar31898

• Member 2020
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2020, 02:09:30 PM »
Donnie,

Joe

I plan on recording the meeting and posting the link for those who could not make the meeting.   :cheers

Thanks again!
Thanks for recording and posting. I really wanted to attend live but I can't. At least I will be able to go back and watch later.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Offline Jeepin_Donnie

• Club President
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2020, 03:16:45 PM »
Donnie,

Joe

Thanks again!
Thanks for recording and posting. I really wanted to attend live but I can't. At least I will be able to go back and watch later.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

No prob!   :cheers

Offline Jeepin_Donnie

• Club President
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2020, 03:21:43 PM »
I hope everyone can join us tomorrow!  We'll be chatting about the upcoming rides, plans for virtual rig walk-arounds, the show and shine, membership stats, and the treasure's report.

I'll mention this several times during the call tomorrow, the call will be recorded so I can post it for those who are not able to attend.  Everyone feel free to use your camera and bring a beverage of choice!  No drinking and Jeeping though!   :jw

Officers:

President: Donnie Herrity (Jeepin_Donnie) | Vice President: Hiam Agha (BLACKHAWKJEEP)| Secretary: Robyn Alley (sticksout)
Treasurer: Danille Wilson (TJ Girl) | Member-at-large: Brit Nora (rebel4sale)

Board of Directors:
Dave Plummer (HAWAIICJ) | Sean McCready (Unl1mtd)
Jeff Wilson (jwilson2598) | Aaron Thomson (Jeep Freak) | Dain Wilson (Gr8Dain)

Founding Fathers:
 Jason Markvart (LNDSRK)  | Steve Scott (Islander90) | Josh Storer (Jastor)| Mike Finelli (BiggMike) | John Harper (Opie) | Andrew Harvin (HarvinJeep)

Disclaimer Statement:
All images from NoVaJeepers.net are exclusive to the Northern Virginia
Jeepers Association. Any reproduction of exclusive Northern Virginia
Jeepers Association material is strictly prohibited without written
consent of the Northern Virginia Jeepers Association. Jeep,
Wrangler, Cherokee, Commander, Compass, Patriot, Liberty, Unlimited,
Rubicon, SRT, HEMI and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked
to Chrysler LLC. NoVaJeepers.com, Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
is not in any way associated with the Chrysler LLC.