Author Topic: TJ Suspension, Trackbars, misc parts  (Read 62 times)

Offline Irish_Wake

• Member 2020
  • Arlington, VA
TJ Suspension, Trackbars, misc parts
« on: January 08, 2020, 11:22:45 AM »
After some upgrades, I've got some suspension bits I'm looking to get rid of.  I'd rather help out a member here than throw them in the trash.  Parts are located in Arlington, and I'm willing to give them away for free for pickup or delivery/halfway anywhere in Arlington, Alexandria, Falls Church, Tysons area.  Outside of that region I'd like to ask for payment in the form of a 4 or 6 pack of your favorite beer (completely serious, I'm trying to explore more local breweries and different tastes).

TJ Stock Springs and Shocks - Taken off a 2000.  Springs appear to be original, but measured under load do not seem to have sagged much.  Shock age is unknown, but I had no major complaints from the ride (although I didn't have anything to compare it to at the time they were on)

TJ Rear Lower control arms - stock length, not much more to say.  Bushings are pretty dry, but okay.  Arizona Jeep and the bushings reflect that.

TJ Trackbars, Front and rear - Will need new bushings.  Front is pretty toast.  Rear is ok-ish.

TJ Front swaybar links - Good condition.  Stock length.  Not quick disconnect.  Nothing fancy.  Works great for swerving around bad drivers.

TJ Tailgate Tire carrier - It holds a 31" or smaller tire like nobody's business.  That's all it does and it does it well
2000 TJ Sport
~3.75" total lift
33x12.5R15
Truetrac D30/Locked D44

Officers:

President: Stephen Clough (overhead) | Vice President: Donnie Herrity (Jeepin_Donnie) | Secretary: Robyn Kronthal (sticksout)
Treasurer: Danille Wilson (TJ Girl) | Member-at-large: Brit Nora (rebel4sale)

Board of Directors:
Andrew Harvin (HarvinJeep) | Dave Plummer (HAWAIICJ) | Sean McCready (Unl1mtd)
Jeff Wilson (jwilson2598) | Aaron Thomson (Jeep Freak) | Dain Wilson (Gr8Dain)

Founding Fathers:
 Jason Markvart (LNDSRK)  | Steve Scott (Islander90) | Josh Storer (Jastor)| Mike Finelli (BiggMike) | John Harper (Opie)

Disclaimer Statement:
All images from NoVaJeepers.net are exclusive to the Northern Virginia
Jeepers Association. Any reproduction of exclusive Northern Virginia
Jeepers Association material is strictly prohibited without written
consent of the Northern Virginia Jeepers Association. Jeep,
Wrangler, Cherokee, Commander, Compass, Patriot, Liberty, Unlimited,
Rubicon, SRT, HEMI and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked
to Chrysler LLC. NoVaJeepers.com, Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
is not in any way associated with the Chrysler LLC.