Where To Wheel Park - Suffolk

Mudskipper

2nd Time Around
Member 2022
eh….. I get the concept and all…. But to me it seems like the four-wheeling equivalent of a rock climbing gym. everything is just a little too perfect, a little too compressed, a little too close together and a lot too crowded. Standing there, waiting for someone to clear a route up the wall, with 15 other people doing the same thing on their walls .… and as soon as you’re done, you’re off the property and home.

part of what I like about Jeeping is going somewhere. Getting out in the woods far from anywhere, making a day of it, or a weekend.

zuke

Member 2022
VA4WD
eh….. I get the concept and all…. But to me it seems like the four-wheeling equivalent of a rock climbing gym. everything is just a little too perfect, a little too compressed, a little too close together and a lot too crowded. Standing there, waiting for someone to clear a route up the wall, with 15 other people doing the same thing on their walls .… and as soon as you’re done, you’re off the property and home.

part of what I like about Jeeping is going somewhere. Getting out in the woods far from anywhere, making a day of it, or a weekend.

I get exactly what you're saying there, But the problem is overcrowding, not the existence of an indoor climbing wall (Or small ORP)... being able to go climbing (Or Rock Crawling) when you've got a half day to spare is better than not, if there just weren't so many other people who want to do the same!

2nd Day

Member 2022
I get exactly what you're saying there, But the problem is overcrowding, not the existence of an indoor climbing wall (Or small ORP)... being able to go climbing (Or Rock Crawling) when you've got a half day to spare is better than not, if there just weren't so many other people who want to do the same!
Its designed to try and ger a bigger park in the 757 area code and educate.the public from what I can tell. Halfway to Uwharrie too.

But I see what ya mean.

Sent from my LM-T600 using Tapatalk