Wheeling 4 Hope

Nacho

Member 2024
VA4WDA
Just posting is another reminder that tickets will go on sale today for this event. If you are thinking you may be interested, make sure you are logged on and ready to buy tickets because they normally sell out very quickly.

Not sure how big the wait list is, but I will see if I can find out and let you know.
Harvin, any news on this? Really trying to get Matt and one other Nova Jeeper member in (please comment your username), these are the folks I trust a lot when wheeling and would hate that I can't have them in the line up.

Harvin, any news on this? Really trying to get Matt and one other Nova Jeeper member in (please comment your username), these are the folks I trust a lot when wheeling and would hate that I can't have them in the line up.
Not word yet, I saw Cliff at the VA4WDA meeting on Saturday but he did not have an update. I will speak to him again several times this week also and will press if for some info, he was going to seek an answer on how many total were on the wait list also.

Scott, do you think we can update the original post with the club attendees? I think for the future I am going to try to setup more details about this event to try and see if we can have more from our club participate, especially new members.

Plus, would be nice to update as we go where we plan on starting out on day 1, if anyone plans on convoying up on Friday morning, what line-up number we are etc. plus, maybe a get-together and night somewhere? Just some thoughts. I am way overly excited as you can tell, and these details do not need to be now, but more of eventually. I might even create a fun interactive map to show some high-level stops we do on the trail for all to use.

Plus, would be nice to update as we go where we plan on starting out on day 1, if anyone plans on convoying up on Friday morning, what line-up number we are etc. plus, maybe a get-together and night somewhere? Just some thoughts. I am way overly excited as you can tell, and these details do not need to be now, but more of eventually. I might even create a fun interactive map to show some high-level stops we do on the trail for all to use.

I will have the guide line assignments probably the week of (maybe week before).

The stops on the trails what are you looking for? I'm always willing to help mom what I cam info wise for the events out there. Detailed maps are kept fairly quiet since it is private property with very limited access, this doesn't keep people from making tracks, but can put the access to the property at risk also.

I will have the guide line assignments probably the week of (maybe week before).

The stops on the trails what are you looking for? I'm always willing to help mom what I cam info wise for the events out there. Detailed maps are kept fairly quiet since it is private property with very limited access, this doesn't keep people from making tracks, but can put the access to the property at risk also.
Mostly was looking to grab pictures of certain spots we either stop at, or those that provide a challenge. Could just be me but for the event website I couldn't find a 'gallery' and felt that if we had one that represented some of the trails we tackle it would help people be more aware of what they are signing up for. I have been personally asked many times what this event entails; granted, if a map and such puts the property at risk... I say interactive map with pictures, almost like you were picking up a paper map but this one would be digital and with a lot more details.

It was more for the club and new members as they join, but I am happy to respect if there are restrictions. I am not here to make it more complicated, just thoughts.

Mostly was looking to grab pictures of certain spots we either stop at, or those that provide a challenge. Could just be me but for the event website I couldn't find a 'gallery' and felt that if we had one that represented some of the trails we tackle it would help people be more aware of what they are signing up for. I have been personally asked many times what this event entails; granted, if a map and such puts the property at risk... I say interactive map with pictures, almost like you were picking up a paper map but this one would be digital and with a lot more details.

It was more for the club and new members as they join, but I am happy to respect if there are restrictions. I am not here to make it more complicated, just thoughts.
That would be really cool, but I think some of the hesitation is that (unfortunately) there would be some who would go without permission and try to find ways onto trails. I have a ton of pictures I have taken over the years, but I dont think anyone has or would want share a "map" with all the spots.
I hate to say that as it sounds like a no-brainer, but we all know some who spoil it for everyone.

Back