Wheeling 4 Hope

Just came in, line 2. Which is on the driver's side if you are in the staging area and facing the staging area stage/trailer/racetrack.

Puts us starting over on Hippie House, then over the Chapel, to Bob's Creek. Should be a quick way to see how 4drs do over 2drs
Great, I'm taking my 4 door! I hope to be there no later than 4pm on Friday and will be camping somewhere on the track.

Embarrassment of others is not our goal. Self embarrassment of myself, that is a different story... a funny one.

You will get the hang quickly of rhe 4dr. Remind me and I will share my first 4dr off road experience. It's happened on my trail at Camp Jeep 2006 and involved a DCX owned Bright Red demo/pre-production test JKUR.
I think you, as my spotter at Camp Jeep
With my newly lifted JKU on 33's responded to my "rubbing" comment while flexed out with "rubbin
Is racing." And I went on. Encouraged, not embarrassed. I mean, Lockers are for sissies. 🤣😂😂

I think you, as my spotter at Camp Jeep
With my newly lifted JKU on 33's responded to my "rubbing" comment while flexed out with "rubbin
Is racing." And I went on. Encouraged, not embarrassed. I mean, Lockers are for sissies. 🤣😂😂
A good chance of it, another famous saying is "the gas is free, you already paid for it"

I prefer hands tied behind my back but fingers crossed is an absolute fact 😅
Yea seen you wheel, not your first rodeo.. But if you like hands tied, I'm sure there will be more than a few times that your hands could be tied up with and you might not want to tell my daughters that, they might take you up on the offer. Do you prefer hinged or chained cuffs?

I paid good money for those lockers and I'll use them when I can. 🤣
I use mine enough that they work, but not when I need them because when either go in the LJ the stock ones will get upgraded to ARBs. I might get a good discount, but I'm not ready to pull that trigger yet.

Yea seen you wheel, not your first rodeo.. But if you like hands tied, I'm sure there will be more than a few times that your hands could be tied up with and you might not want to tell my daughters that, they might take you up on the offer. Do you prefer hinged or chained cuffs?
If I answer this are you guys going to tie my hands and make me drive up rocks or 🤣 fluffy barbie pink handcuffs work! LOL. All jokes aside, your daughters should ride with me in my Jeep at Wheeling for Hope if they tag along, would love the company considering I am riding alone.

If I answer this are you guys going to tie my hands and make me drive up rocks or 🤣 fluffy barbie pink handcuffs work! LOL. All jokes aside, your daughters should ride with me in my Jeep at Wheeling for Hope if they tag along, would love the company considering I am riding alone.
They will be there, and yes we can see if we can toss one in there. I will send her with the cuffs, but I'm not sure anyone makes you drive up rocks, that is self navigation young lady.

Back