What Jeep stuff did you get for Christmas/Hanukkah?

i will be buying a kit to make my tube fenders soon. But my priority was stopping. So I got myself a new dual diaphragm brake booster and MC the other day. Should arrive tomorrow. Then I need to plan a time to swap it in.

Santa brought me some recovery gear basics: kinetic rope, soft shackles, traction boards (assateague), tire repair kit, gear bag...

I could swear I heard him mumbling something half-intelligible on his way out about a possibility of skids and lights coming in the new year...

The kids scored more jeep stuff than I did this year... Or maybe I'm just the kid with a bank account 🤣

Dec_31_2022_9_26_57_1.jpg
Dec_31_2022_9_26_57_2.jpg

The duplo jeep has surprising articulation!

And this thing almost started a riot when we drove it to the playground 😅
Dec_31_2022_9_26_57_3.jpg

Christmas did come a week early when I went to the pick a part! Someone beat me to the long arm kit on a junked WJ. I did score a set of sway bar disconnects and an adjustable track bar.
IMG_20221231_094019.jpg

All I got for Christmas was a hijacked riflescope with a stern warning "No more gun parts!" Not complaining. Did get a new jeep, recovery gear, compressor, 67 Designs rail, JCR Overhead Molle Panel, GMRS & VHF/UHF Transceivers this end-of-year. Yesterday I dialed in to print 3/8" groups @ 100 yds. Perfect day with perfect weather!

All I got for Christmas was a hijacked riflescope with a stern warning "No more gun parts!" Not complaining. Did get a new jeep, recovery gear, compressor, 67 Designs rail, JCR Overhead Molle Panel, GMRS & VHF/UHF Transceivers this end-of-year. Yesterday I dialed in to print 3/8" groups @ 100 yds. Perfect day with perfect weather!
What caliber? More than one expensive hobby is a terrible thing! :p

What caliber? More than one expensive hobby is a terrible thing! :p
I just had MPA build me a southpaw BA 6.5-SL earlier this year. Big mil/le discount. Initial barrel is in 6.5 Creedmoor. Had a deposit on a Vortex Razor 3 but pulled it to buy an Arken EP-5. Guilt. Wife intercepted the scope and demanded a RMA. Gave her the RMA and told her she was making a big mistake ($500.00 vs $2500.00). Found the Arken under the tree on Christmas. Gratifying hobby ;)

Zero.jpg

I just had MPA build me a southpaw BA 6.5-SL earlier this year. Big mil/le discount. Initial barrel is in 6.5 Creedmoor. Had a deposit on a Vortex Razor 3 but pulled it to buy an Arken EP-5. Guilt. Wife intercepted the scope and demanded a RMA. Gave her the RMA and told her she was making a big mistake ($500.00 vs $2500.00). Found the Arken under the tree on Christmas. Gratifying hobby ;)

View attachment 5783
Very nice!

Back