What did you do to your Jeep today? - September 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added the Oracle LED back up lights to replace the stupid reflectors. Thanks NVJA for the 4WP gift card from Camp Heep. These suckers are bright!

Reverse lighta.jpg

installed a tow wiring harness today. getting ready for Oak Ridge. gonna rent a teardrop for the weekend. oh, and i put my doors back on after being naked for the last two weeks.

installed a tow wiring harness today. getting ready for Oak Ridge. gonna rent a teardrop for the weekend. oh, and i put my doors back on after being naked for the last two weeks.
Never thought of renting one of these. Where did you rent it from. I need to use my wiring harness I installed eventually. Lol

Today brought the next project. Shrockworks rock sliders!!!! Took a while to arrive, shipping is $$$ but holy crap the packaging!!! Been a while since I've gotten car parts shipped in expanding foam. 89 POUNDS APIECE!!!! So help will be needed but for now I'm enjoying just looking at 'em. @Fearless recommended them.
slider1.jpeg

slider2.jpeg

slider3.jpeg

No just on the body, use the same mounting points as the normal rubi rails
Unfortunately they will continue to damage your Jeep since they are pinch seam/body mounted. I would recommend upgrading to frame mounted sliders. I have LOD Signature Series Sliders. They're pure beef, and are solid! I've "used" mine plenty. And they provide a step when climbing into my rig. I had them on my JK and now on my JL. They're excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back