What did you do to your Jeep today? - May 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took ithe Scrambler for a test drive getting up to speeds of 60 mph getting ready for driving it to Warrenton for the S&S next weekend.

It shifted (auto) weirdly a couple of times at higher speeds and on an incline. Worried me a little. Then when I got home I looked under it to make sure my T-case leak was gone and I saw the harness for the speed sensor was not hooked up. I bet that had something to do with the weird shifting. Or I am assuming it did. I obviously plugged that back in. 😜

Decided to get my ducks in a row. And yes, the cross eyed one in the middle is a Zombie Duck.
duck1.jpg

Found out a TJ swaybar will NOT fit a JK while working more suspension mods.

Looking for a JK / JKU front swaybar if anyone has one lying in the parts bin.

After two weeks of "on the road" the Jeep is clearn(er) and ready for the next adventures.

Finished the interior cleaning for Show & Shine, including a run at all the cloth seats and carpeting with our ninja carpet cleaning machine, which pulled out several buckets of good ol' Virginia clay.

Finished the interior cleaning for Show & Shine, including a run at all the cloth seats and carpeting with our ninja carpet cleaning machine, which pulled out several buckets of good ol' Virginia clay.
Still working on cleaning my JK, I'm calling the event a "Show and Some What Shine". I mean, it lives outside and plays in the mud and is a daily driver. The tires are almost impossible to get clean and shiny, I really don't want to take them off to get the backside nice.

Still working on cleaning my JK, I'm calling the event a "Show and Some What Shine". I mean, it lives outside and plays in the mud and is a daily driver. The tires are almost impossible to get clean and shiny, I really don't want to take them off to get the backside nice.
For me it is a “Show & Dull” but that does not sound as good. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back