What did you do to your Jeep today - Jan 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got out the Dewalt shop vac and vacuumed out the fur. Really bad this winter since Drill is shedding big time with the mild winter which he predicted back in the first week of December

Dave Apker

Drove it to chick fil a for lunch today and realized I had knocked out one of the turn signal indicator lights in the dash when I manhandled the heater box. So reached under the dash and secured it.
You inspired me to get Chik Fil A today Dain. If I gain weight it’s on you 😂😂

I got my second Jeep wave oil change/tire rotation at the dealer today, along with the water pump bolt recall (apparently my overheating service and fix in August didn't count as them performing the recall so they had to do it again?).

Also got an inspection and passed! But not before waking up today to a ticket in DC for letting it lapse over the holidays 😫 My fault for not doing it earlier, but still what timing on the day of my appointment, and not even in the state where I live and am registered in... :mad:

I got my second Jeep wave oil change/tire rotation at the dealer today, along with the water pump bolt recall (apparently my overheating service and fix in August didn't count as them performing the recall so they had to do it again?).

Also got an inspection and passed! But not before waking up today to a ticket in DC for letting it lapse over the holidays 😫 My fault for not doing it earlier, but still what timing on the day of my appointment, and not even in the state where I live and am registered in... :mad:
Dc wrote you a ticket for a late inspection from another state? That is crap. My daughter has had a 2019 sticker on her car for 4 years. I finally got her to get FL tags (by going to FL and paying for the transfer myself).

Yeah DC wrote me two tickets, one ticket for not having an up to date inspection and one for not having the front license plate on, both VA things... And nothing for what I actually did in DC, which is parked too long in 2hour parking lol.

Wow 2019. Why FL?

Sorry to hear that. I used to commute to DC daily. I hated driving in the city.

My daughter works at Disney so she moved there a while ago. She just took forever to transfer the title I signed over a long time ago.

Added the fuel tank skid to finish my set.
... then registered for Wheeling for Hope
20230121_103456.jpg

Replaced my positive battery terminal clamp as yhe old one cracked when I put it back onto the battery after replacing my heater core. More little things.

Not today, but this month I added new Bushwacker fender flares and Rugged Ridge Headlight guards
BE7AF21A-7165-459D-85CB-E111C64580F3.jpeg

Attachments

• 2609B399-B4FC-400D-8EDF-6832AC9BEBC1.jpeg
    2609B399-B4FC-400D-8EDF-6832AC9BEBC1.jpeg
    477 KB · Views: 36
  • 47C56C9C-5841-4EE6-9199-F331A1A002DB.jpeg
    47C56C9C-5841-4EE6-9199-F331A1A002DB.jpeg
    434 KB · Views: 36
  • 65F8440D-ED77-4444-8513-6E6230DDA669.jpeg
    65F8440D-ED77-4444-8513-6E6230DDA669.jpeg
    433.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 321F7C9C-DC29-40EA-A445-61C6F1E076F1.jpeg
    321F7C9C-DC29-40EA-A445-61C6F1E076F1.jpeg
    454.8 KB · Views: 46
Fixed two nagging problems. Rear camera on the my Grand Cherokee picture was very blurred and the rear window washer was not working. Rear window washer is kind of protected so I have no clue where all the crud I removed came from. That fixed the problem and a quick wipe with a hand cleaner wipe and the rear camera is now provides a nice clean pix.

Fixed two nagging problems. Rear camera on the my Grand Cherokee picture was very blurred and the rear window washer was not working. Rear window washer is kind of protected so I have no clue where all the crud I removed came from. That fixed the problem and a quick wipe with a hand cleaner wipe and the rear camera is now provides a nice clean pix.
On my ram, I have a habit of wiping the camera on the tailgate when I walk behind it. It is always getting covered with dust and dirt from rain etc.

This weekend I tweaked my brakes a bit. Replaced a vacuum hose, then adjusted the length of the pushrod between the pedal and the booster. I also bled the brakes, but not sure I needed to do that at all. Just wanted to torture myself for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back