What did you do to your Jeep today - Jan 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to mention I did this right before I left for break. Added this scraper and holder that goes behind my fuel door:

IMG_5537.jpg

Saw @Fergsy on my way in to work driving down 606.

Started building my first real thing with the new welder. Taking an old Black and Decker fold up table, (you know the one with the handles on it that split the table and allow it to be like a vise), and am replacing the wood with 10 gauge steel top to use as a welding table. I'm having way too much fun with this.

IMG_2019.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2026.jpg

Does planning my build count as 'what did I do to my Jeep?' ☺️ I officially have the build sheet 'complete.' Now time to just get there slowly. This time I don't want to rush anything on Silverhawk and am taking in things to learn myself; count it as one of my 2023 New Year goals. I've certainly learned a lot from my previous JK but can also see where I fell short on certain aspects.

Great weekend for my Jeep. Installed the passive entry / proximity door kit and programmed it with Jscan. Pic of inside a door for fun:

A5F73C95-F438-4D04-B327-41B1547CE32C.jpeg

I already love it. Been wanting this feature for so long (since before the jeep in fact). I'd recommend to anyone who doesn't have it already. And certainly know a fair amount about what it takes for anyone with questions about it.

Also put on my winch I ordered over black Friday!

3C148237-CB58-45B2-9E96-79EE26FEB868.jpeg

Hoping to not need it just yet, as I need to tension it up and learn how to properly use it.

Eternal thanks to @Nacho for a warm space, good pointers, and a helping hand.

Removed the Rough Country tire relocation plate and installed the Mopar plate. Also switched from the Sahara carrier to a Rubicon carrier.

jeep2.jpg
jeep1.jpg
jeep.jpg

Drove it to chick fil a for lunch today and realized I had knocked out one of the turn signal indicator lights in the dash when I manhandled the heater box. So reached under the dash and secured it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back