Uwharrie Spring Break? April 9-12

Added to Calendar: 04-09-22, 04-10-22, 04-11-22, 04-12-22

Unfortunately… I am now out. I’m on kid duty and must be a responsible adult :/ I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing the pictures that will provoke massive jealousy!

You'll be fine with skids. The harder obstacles I believe have bypasses. And we have some excellent spotters on the ride who can get you through any obstacle!

Are skids necessary? Hoping not is I ain’t got none and out of time to get/install lol.. guess I can always bypass if I (kids) got skeered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are skids necessary? Hoping not is I ain’t got none and out of time to get/install lol.. guess I can always bypass if I (kids) got skeered

You'll be fine without them. You have a couple factory ones, but we'll make sure to carefully spot you where needed. Andy is a great trail leader and we'll have a plan for everyone and their rigs.

I'm with you! This is my first ride which my 2 and 4 year old will be with me. I hope they enjoy it! Fingers crossed! I plan to let the kids and wife hop out for the more difficult obstacles, we'll see, haha!

Sorry, I wasn't trying to cause worry or consternation. I was making a joke on my previous stupid choice. I learned my lesson...if in doubt don't go it alone. Although it was cool how we pulled together and did some parking lot work to keep everything together. It's a good group with some great experience and skill. It's gonna be a blast. Gotta be honest, wife and kids watched some of the Daniel and Dickie Bell videos today. There was a lot of nervous laughter and jokes about them staying around the lake while dad goes and breaks things. Build, wheel, break, repeat!

Back side of Daniel looks legit, but Dickey Bell shouldn’t be too bad. I am looking forward to both.

We will take falls dam (a nice easy green) to get to the Dickey bell trail head first thing on Sunday. So you won’t have any time to break anything before we run Dickey bell and earn everyone their badge.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to cause worry or consternation. I was making a joke on my previous stupid choice. I learned my lesson...if in doubt don't go it alone. Although it was cool how we pulled together and did some parking lot work to keep everything together. It's a good group with some great experience and skill. It's gonna be a blast. Gotta be honest, wife and kids watched some of the Daniel and Dickie Bell videos today. There was a lot of nervous laughter and jokes about them staying around the lake while dad goes and breaks things. Build, wheel, break, repeat!
I always have JB Weld with me! ;)

Back side of Daniel looks legit, but Dickey Bell shouldn’t be too bad. I am looking forward to both.

We will take falls dam (a nice easy green) to get to the Dickey bell trail head first thing on Sunday. So you won’t have any time to break anything before we run Dickey bell and earn everyone their badge.
Can't wait! Dickey Bell and Daniel look like a lot of fun!

All good I was joking back.. half the fun is scaring the passengers

Back