Uwharrie Spring Break? April 9-12

Added to Calendar: 04-09-22, 04-10-22, 04-11-22, 04-12-22

No worries on the coordination. We were just planning out similar lunches, but I figured I'd ask before assuming anything. And Rob, someday I'll fully plan with Amanda and save (read sneak) for the purchase of a cool trail cooker like yours. Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: R3
Rob and his fancy cooler, tailgate table, and stove. Serving hot meals on the trail and setting unrealistic expectations the rest of us can't measure up to. Thanks Rob!
Fancy?... Hummm prefer efficient. The hot meals on the trail was not actually my idea you have to lay blame on @mopar31898 for that realistic expectation.😎

Fancy?... Hummm prefer efficient. The hot meals on the trail was not actually my idea you have to lay blame on @mopar31898 for that realistic expectation.😎
Haha. I'm willing to take the blame for that. It's fun to see what you can cook trailside and then top it off with a hot cup of fresh coffee.

Plus, chili, gumbo, tacos, etc are better than a tuna fish sandwich and some broken up chips. 😁

Taking any late adds? I only live an hour away and could meet you guys there on Sunday.
I’ve got a 2011 JK on 35’s no lockers, with all the listed requirements.
I can't imagine us turning you away! I don't think it's that big of a group at this point. I'm in the same boat as you, 35's, winch, gear, open diffs, tools, and I'll try to make room for the extra oil pan/JB Weld/RTV kit.

You guys have fun onthe trip. take lots of pictures and post them for the rest of us to enjoy too.

Taking any late adds? I only live an hour away and could meet you guys there on Sunday.
I’ve got a 2011 JK on 35’s no lockers, with all the listed requirements.
Sure, come on out!

The meeting spot and time is listed on post #1 of this thread.

So it was a great market place find and I just finished putting the smittybilt tailgate table in the jeep. So excited for this weekend.
20220408_215744.jpg

Got checked in to our Airbnb. Wind is blowing about 725.99156 MPH. And zero T-Mobile service. Hopefully work will be unable to find me for a few days. Stole some Wi-Fi to post up. Gonna do some local exploring tomorrow. Looking forward to the meetup Sunday morning. Drive safe on the travels down. It's Miller time.

Got checked in to our Airbnb. Wind is blowing about 725.99156 MPH. And zero T-Mobile service. Hopefully work will be unable to find me for a few days. Stole some Wi-Fi to post up. Gonna do some local exploring tomorrow. Looking forward to the meetup Sunday morning. Drive safe on the travels down. It's Miller time.
My Dad and I call Miller Lite vitamins! Gotta take your vitamins! 😂 Cheers!

Sliced my sidewall on Dickey Bell today!
Had a blast anyways, more pics to be shared of the mid hill tire change but I didn't get any was a tad busy.

20220410_173458.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: R3
Thanks all for two great days of wheeling! Daniel was a serious trail today. I was surprised to see 35° on the pitch screen at the wall and still
make it up.

Dickey Bell gave all the Jeeps a solid workout yesterday. Changing a flat on a slope was a new challenge.

It was great having so many families in the group. My boys loved having other kids to play with when we hopped out.

I am trying to decide if Donnie’s new nick name is “Leroy Jenkins” for how he throttled through the wall on Daniel, or if it is “rock stacker” for putting a rock at the bottom of poser rock to save his bumper.

-Andy

8C3A8D08-4B8C-4935-BB45-75F3CE3F328E.jpeg

Nice! We had a great time yesterday. Realizing we are the old folks was a little hard to comprehend( Time moves so fast when you’re not looking). But it’s still a good time when out on the trail. I spent most of the morning cleaning the Jeep up and taking all the trail gear out. Thanks for letting us hang out on the trail with you guys.

3581cd164daa79807e33d4ee70bfdf77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice! We had a great time yesterday. Realizing we are the old folks was a little hard to comprehend( Time moves so fast when you’re not looking). But it’s still a good time when out on the trail. I spent most of the morning cleaning the Jeep up and taking all the trail gear out. Thanks for letting us hang out on the trail with you guys.

3581cd164daa79807e33d4ee70bfdf77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It was great seeing you Alex! I'm glad you were able to join us!

Back