Tpms replacement

Any recommendations for a shop not too far from Fairfax to replace the tpms sensors in my wheels? Tires are good, mounted and balanced, just need the sidewall depressed to unscrew the sensor and reinstall new ones (JL, self learning). Have two wheelsets so I can just drop off the 5 wheels. Will probably buy OEM sensors vs having the shop source aftermarket ones. Any idea what the labor for something like this generally costs/ tire? Thanks and happy jeepin!

Any recommendations for a shop not too far from Fairfax to replace the tpms sensors in my wheels? Tires are good, mounted and balanced, just need the sidewall depressed to unscrew the sensor and reinstall new ones (JL, self learning). Have two wheelsets so I can just drop off the 5 wheels. Will probably buy OEM sensors vs having the shop source aftermarket ones. Any idea what the labor for something like this generally costs/ tire? Thanks and happy jeepin!
My friend Kevin did mine the other day here in Woodbridge. I think it took around an hour to do all the work. If you are in the area, let me know.

His shop is: Quality Tire - Custom Auto Shoppe

Back