The Cove Nov 19th Saturday

Looks like you guys had a great time! I also see some good candidates for Jeep of the Month too!

Great time everyone, glad you all made it!

photo link for anyone w pics to add https://photos.app.goo.gl/vTepGXkqRoDpmJK78

Josh

Josh,

Thanks again for leading us on the ride, it was a great time! I'm very grateful I was able join you all. Also, appreciate the photos you took and posted up, I definitely look forward to riding with you guys in the future, what a great group of folks!

Lucas

Great day wheelin at The Cove. A little chilly in the morning (21 degrees), but no rain and no one broke! Thanks for setting it up Josh Thanks everyone for making this a great time!
Julio

Thanks for the great day! Any one here from Alec? He had some pretty bad death wobble on the way out. I helped him changed the driver front tire to see if that fixed it but alas, it did not. Hung out with him in Gore till he said he was gonna check out some shop options and possibly stay the night.

Thanks for the great day! Any one here from Alec? He had some pretty bad death wobble on the way out. I helped him changed the driver front tire to see if that fixed it but alas, it did not. Hung out with him in Gore till he said he was gonna check out some shop options and possibly stay the night.
He made it out, was some loose steering bits, thanks for helpin out!

Alec made it home okay.

Josh,

Thanks again for leading us on the ride, it was a great time! I'm very grateful I was able join you all. Also, appreciate the photos you took and posted up, I definitely look forward to riding with you guys in the future, what a great group of folks!

Lucas
Was great meeting you Lucas and look forward to wheeling w you also!

Back