The Cove Nov 19th Saturday

Gogged

Member 2024
I'm headed up to the Cove on Saturday Nov 19th if anyone would like to join. We'll run anything from blue, black or red trails depending on the rigs that show up and split up into different groups if needed. If you've never been there, the Cove has a wide range of trails over 3000 acres. www.covecampground.com. A good map to download if you've never been there is The Cove map by BGORC on Maprika.

The Cove is private property and charges $30 per person for wheeling, including passengers. Exact cash at the gate speeds up check in.

When: Saturday, November 19th, meet at 8:30 am in the clearing by the lake/RTI ramp.
Where: Cove Campground: 980 Cove Rd, Gore, VA 22637

The usual rules apply, working 4wd, fire extinguisher, tools, spare, recovery gear. GMRS for comms is helpful.

Nov 19th is the first day of hunting season, so we need to stay out of the woods before 9 and be out by 4pm. Let's try to muster at 8:30am so we can have a quick driver's meeting, get aired down etc, and be rollin by 9ish.

The ride is full and capped at 13 rigs per Cove management. Alternates are welcome as someone will probably drop out.

1. Gogged -- Blue/Black
2. 1idrod -- Black/Red
3. Kate -- Blue/Black
4. BeardedYinzer — Blue/Black
5. Jeepride/Julio -- Black/Red
6. Sarkis -- Black/Red
7. Kevin -- Black/Red
8. Clifford aka Chad -- Black/Red
9. Steadfast Ranger -- Black/Red
10. Alec --
11. Bldyfrog — Blue/Black
12. Cloving -- Blue/Black
13. Chris Powers

Waitlist/Alternate
1. scottk
2. the Rock

Last edited:
I'm headed up to the Cove on Saturday Nov 19th if anyone would like to join. We'll run anything from blue, black or red trails depending on the rigs that show up and split up into different groups if needed. If you've never been there, the Cove has a wide range of trails over 3000 acres. www.covecampground.com. A good map to download if you've never been there is The Cove map by BGORC on Maprika.

The Cove is private property and charges $30 per person for wheeling, including passengers. Exact cash at the gate speeds up check in.

When: Saturday, November 19th, meet at 9 am in the clearing by the lake/RTI ramp.
Where: Cove Campground: 980 Cove Rd, Gore, VA 22637

The usual rules apply, working 4wd, fire extinguisher, tools, spare, fire extinguisher, recovery gear. GMRS for comms is helpful.

1. Gogged
3. etc
I'm in👍🏻

Josh,

I replied on the BGOR Forum as well. I would like to attend the Cove event if space is available. Had a great time with you guys in the spring at the Bull Run CUstomer Rice with Mike, Nick and the boys.

Chuck

Josh,

I replied on the BGOR Forum as well. I would like to attend the Cove event if space is available. Had a great time with you guys in the spring at the Bull Run CUstomer Rice with Mike, Nick and the boys.

Chuck
Hey Chuck, good to hear from you again, for now the Cove wanted me to stay at 10 rigs and we are full, so will have to put you on the waitlist for now.

Josh

I checked in with the Cove again. We are fine with 13 rigs so @BldyFrog, @Cloving, and Chris Powers you are in.

Nov 19th is the first day of hunting season, so we need to stay out of the woods before 9 and be out by 4pm. Let's try to muster at 830 so we can have a quick driver's meeting, get aired down etc, and be rollin by 9ish.

We will be doing a blue/black and a black/red group. If you get a chance please note your preference. Those of you I know, no need to chime in. Thanks.

Back