Taptalk

mopar31898

Member 2024
Anyone else having issues with NVJA forum through Taptalk?  Mine disappeared and I cant even find the forum now.

Edit.  It keeps making me re-log in.  Ugh.

Does anyone else have issues uploading pics through tapatalk?  It takes like 10 attempts before it works.  Driving me nuts.  Wondering it it is doing it on purpose to try to get me to pay for “VIP”

mopar31898 said:
When I search for the forum on taptalk, I can't even see it anymore.
That was me yesterday.  Then I got a notification of a reply.  When I clicked it this morning, I got an error message, but the forum logo was at the bottom.  I clicked it and it asked me to log in.  Then the forum showed up as an icon on my home screen again. 

But I had to repeat that process for a subsequent notification. 

So I can see it on my iPad but not my android phone. Maybe it is a platform based issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Happened to me yesterday and today.  Had to log in again also.  Just disappeared yesterday. 

Sent from my mobile device

Well, the NVJA has dissapeared from Tapatalk again, for me anyways. Strange that I am still getting notifications though.  :duh

ogre45 said:
Well, the NVJA has dissapeared from Tapatalk again, for me anyways. Strange that I am still getting notifications though.  :duh
Weird, right?  Then it says I don't have permission to see it until I sign in again. 

It's happening to me too, but when I check the dashboard it shows that everything is active and working. So weird

I only use Tapatalk to load pictures.  Obviously it shows considering I don't post much anymore!  My bad everyone!  ;(

Yea I haven't had any issues since the one day. Assuming there was something on the Tapatalk side that was resolved.

Back