Stoney Run trail *reminder*

Added to Calendar: 11-05-22

Hey Joe, this sounds great....I marked 11/5 off on calendar and look forward to it. I dont mind taking lead on this, or if you want to, you lead and I will ride passenger/navigator/bombardier and take some photos.

My only question is on looking at Gaia, it looks like that road (wv61-between the green dots below) is a paved road. Are you not seeing that way?

View attachment 5206
I have looked at it in Gaia, OnX, and Google maps and I believe it hard pack gravel, like forest access road.

Be happy to take point

Be happy to take point
That would be fine. Didn't know if Nacho was wanting to but I know you can handle. I actually have turn by turn from the school to trailhead. Can give it to you at fall ride.
I'll move you to lead.

Reactions: R3
I will not be at the fall run... I will see you for the run board party

Can we come play as well? Have a few potential members that may want to come along for the ride!

Count me in! That is until my daughter has Vball that day but we dont know her club schedule yet.

Joe,
Just a thougth, can we run Union Springs to the trail head?

Joe,
Going to have to bug out. I signed up for the overland expo that day and in my feable old age did not remember when seeing you ride. Please forgive my inabilityto remember.

Joe,
Going to have to bug out. I signed up for the overland expo that day and in my feable old age did not remember when seeing you ride. Please forgive my inabilityto remember.
Overland Expo East is next weekend, isn't it? This ride is scheduled for Nov. 5th which is next month. Or is there another Overland expo I don't know about?

Overland Expo East is next weekend, isn't it? This ride is scheduled for Nov. 5th which is next month. Or is there another Overland expo I don't know about?
Take two ..thanks for straightening me out.... I'm baaaaack....

Back