SOLD - JLU Original Door Handles and Wiring Harnesses

blink9cd

Member 2023
Blue Ribbon Coalition
VA4WD
I recently did the swap to the Passive Entry / Proximity doors and have all the old handles and wiring harnesses available. Includes all pieces and covers the drivers side, passenger side, and tailgate. Came off a '21 JLU Willys and is still in perfect working condition. Would prefer not to throw away perfectly good working parts, especially if someone can make use of them!

IMG_5608.jpg

blink9cd

Member 2023
Blue Ribbon Coalition
VA4WD
I will take a t handle star tip, if you have an extra. ;)
I'll throw it in the box if you take the whole thing :ROFLMAO:

I have it and the pry tool in a zip lock bag in the Jeep so I can't forget them!

I recently did the swap to the Passive Entry / Proximity doors and have all the old handles and wiring harnesses available. Includes all pieces and covers the drivers side, passenger side, and tailgate. Came off a '21 JLU Willys and is still in perfect working condition. Would prefer not to throw away perfectly good working parts, especially if someone can make use of them!

View attachment 5849
I would like to hear more about this swap?
What did you use, how did the install go?

blink9cd

Member 2023
Blue Ribbon Coalition
VA4WD
This would probably be a general post than classified...I'll create a general post you can look at

blink9cd

Member 2023
Blue Ribbon Coalition
VA4WD
No hits here or on the national JL forums for free, or on FB for cheap, but somehow sold really fast on eBay. Shipping is expensive these days!